Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why Does Everyone Think...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...I'm a guy?? People keep sending me P/M's and posts asking if I'm a guy.......
I just wanted to clear this up. I.Have.No.Balls. (In other words I am a girl) haha

Crying-angel xxx

Comments

• Options
    haha i think theres quite a few posters who have their gender mistaken, sometimes its just hard to tell! the other day i did wonder to myself whether you were male or female cos in a post you wrote you planned on being a gay man lol. also if you would like to clear it up more why dont you change your profile, where it says gender and you've wrote 'well it depends which way you look at it' doesnt really help people :p
  • Options
    haha yea fair point :-p but I'm just like a bloke with massive boobs and a vagina lmao X I am a girl.... who hangs out with gay men..... its all very confusing!
    C-A x
  • Options
    Haha. Yeah I got a little confused with one of your posts. Bu it's all cleared up now lol
  • Options
    I've put a pic of me on my profile.... but it just makes me look like a fat boy lol or a hippo.... sooo that's not going to help at all!!!!!! lmao x
    C-A x
  • Options
    Lol no It doesn't, it's better than mine.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    People keep misreading my username as Ingrid, and as a result think I'm the wrong sex as well.
  • Options
    Yup loads of people used to think I was a guy. Happens to the best of us!
  • Options
    It's because your writing style is that of a middle aged man rather than a 12-year-old girl. Too literate and not enuf txt spk!!1!!oneone2!

Easy done. Everyone thinks I'm intelligent.
  • Options
    Well, no one's yet been stupid enough to assume I was a star in a galaxy. They certainly won't be able to assume that when the SG name is ditched next month.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Well, no one's yet been stupid enough to assume I was a star in a galaxy.

:blush:

:p
  • Options
    Anything with the word "angel" I'd automatically assume it is a lady.