Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair in ear.

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
Not like old man tuffs coming out my ears, but one single fucker stuck right up inside my right ear.

For over a year I've felt like I've had a ant living in my ear. First time I went to the doc he said there's nothing wrong with my ears - clean as a whislte apparently. That pissed me off.

Finally got round to going to the docs again as I was having problems sleeping and thankfully he found the cause of the problem - a bloody hair. Now have to go to the hospital on Tues to get it pulled out.

I was just tinking though, hairs grow back.
Anybody else had a similar problem and got any ideas about how to kill this irrating ear pube for good?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ear pube :lol:
    that made me cringe a little reading that :blush: I dont know what to suggest sorry, but hey, it might not come back!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    ear pube :lol:
    that made me cringe a little reading that :blush: I dont know what to suggest sorry, but hey, it might not come back!

Why cringe? It's my own hair. I'd be worried if it wasn't.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    True. No i just mean that it must be really irritating..
  • Options
    well if ur going to hospital they'll probs. get rid of it for good! lol yea ear pube eeewwww hahaha
    C-A xx
  • Options
    They will hopefully get it out from the root, which could stop it from growing again. I'm not sure what they could do to stop any other re-growth, I guess just wait and see after then if you have problems again speak to your GP again and ask about long term solutions.

Sorry, not much constructive input there!
  • Options
    Maybe if it does still grow after that, then you'll have to just keep an eye on it and cut it before it gets too long. Only solution i think.