Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I lost my..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I lost my virginity two days ago and now whenever i use the toilet for a wee at the end i get like a stinging feeling and i feel as if i need another wee straight after ive done one. These feelings do eventually go but come back the next time i go for a wee. Also after ive wipe myself the tissue is pinkish like there is blood. I know it isnt my period because im not due on till near the end of this month even though i have been getting pains. Could it be a water infection or STI; maybe? We did use protection though. Help? xo

Comments

• Options
    Your fine hunni!! When you first have sex (and even the next few times) it is common to bleed as your hymen tears, but sometimes it breaks when using a tampon or horse riding or fingering ect. http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/surgery/advice/sex_relationships/ check out that for all you need to know x
    C-A xx
  • Options
    As crying-angel suggests it may well be that you've slightly torn your hymen which is common when you have sex for the first time.

However, it may be that you have something called cystits, an inflammation of the bladder and the urethra, which can be caused by having sex on a full bladder amongst other things. The symptoms you described sound quite similar. It's easily treatable and you can read more about it here.

If you're still having discomfort after a day or two then it would be worth popping to your GP to get checked out :)
  • Options
    I guess you are just a bit injured inside (explains the blood and stinging sensation). Wait a few more days, if it doesn't get better, go see a doctor, I suppose.
  • Options
    I remember this, you have probably torn a little, it will pass within a few days. If it doesnt, go see your doctor.
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    he must of been big :P

:lol:
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    he must of been big :P

Or it was her first time and she had never been stretched before.
  • Options
    I understood, actually let out a little lol (though didnt actually say lol), though its a stressful for a girls first time, so thought id inject a little seriousness again. :)
  • Options
    This happened to me- it was cystitis and cleared after about 10 days. Cranberry juice is supposed to help.
  • Options
    I think the others have hit the nail on the head with there messages :)
    I remember when I just my virginity I got a stinging feeling everytime I went for a wee. If it carries on then see your doctor! x
  • Options
    Don’t worry you are fine
    It is normal just try to eat a lot of vegetables.
    Tomato juice will help also