Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cant stop thinking - emopost

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went to this thing and spent ages with awesomegirl, nothing hapened but i didnt really have the balls to make a move. I cant work out whether:

a) i am seeing things that arent there (dont think this is the case)
b) she is giving me hints
c) she is just like this with everyone

At first I didnt really know her, we went to the same club, then we met randomly at a social and got on like a fucking house on fire - i am sure you know what i mean when you *click*. We have talked ever since on MSN / webcam / phone EVERY DAY and then we met up at this thing we went to. We spent tonnes of time together, but then she might just be being super friendly. I was going to wait for the right time to try and make a move like if we had had maybe a drink each and going back to camp-site at night trying to give her a cuddle and if it felt right a kiss :p (I am v slow mover, i just lack the courage most guys my age seem to have).

Anyway unfortunately we didnt really get into that situation, a couple of cool situations like when she was getting changed with me in the room . . I was a bit embarressed though and looked away.

ANYWAY. So now I'm back from this thing, she's coming to visit me a week on monday, and I think if you put infatuation on 1-10, I started at a 1, then after we got to know each other perhaps a 5, and now I think an 8. I can't stop thinking about her and its really nice to feel this way about someone - as I've gone on dates in the past but thought something about my past relationships had broken me so i would never feel the chemistry again.

Now I just don't know whether it's two-way, although from a common sense point of view it would seem that way I don't know. So now I'm happy but also worried and also a bit overwhelmed with emotion. Not like, ridiculous emotion, but its a very big difference from the complete absence of emotion. Sitting in bed wide awake thinking about them etc :p

Just talking to my friend who says he could tell we were spending more time together etc and says if he notices then she must notice too and so the fact she's coming down in a week might indicate she wants to see where it goes... but who knows. I just really don't want her to come down and i do something silly and then she gets flustered and says she wants to be friends and then i come on here crying about how girls are evil and we should be gay (or something) :p.

sorry for emopost

Comments

• Options
    Just see how things go...
    You never can really tell in these situations, theres a good chance she likes you, or is just being friendly, just play it cool and see what happens!
  • Options
    hhhmmmm.... well if you can, just tell her you like her somthing like this "Okay, this is going to sound cheesy but I really do like you" or, if you can't do that, just sort of make the convosation to come to that such as.... "so, have you had much luck in love?" you know along those lines. I reckon it'll be better to know for sure how she feels before you make a move- but I'm pretty sure she does like you!! I don't know you ((obvs)) but from what I read she seems pretty in to you, girls don't just spend all their time with one lad unless he is special!
    C-A xxx
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    a couple of cool situations like when she was getting changed with me in the room . . I was a bit embarressed though and looked away.

If she gets naked in the same room as you, she either likes you or thinks
  • Options
    she likes you. or she thinks your gay... and emo people are just like everyone else so...ya... try to substly tell her how you feel. i did that to my bestfriend and he felt the same aparently:). so just go with your plan basicly :p
  • Options
    You can never really tell in these kind of situations. Just go with the flow and see what happens.
  • Options
    Learn to flirt!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Learn to flirt!

I've been trying to ascertain that skillset for years.....:flirt: :yeees:

Chill your boots matey, things will happen on their own accord, you might want to make 'some form' of move towards her....even if it's holding her hand when no one else is around....

That sort of says...."Hello, i like you but I shhhhyyyy". :o:blush:

Or go with booze option and both get hammered and then tell her....ideally without :sour: :yuck: on her

Some sort of action is required from you otherwise she could slowly wander into the 'friends Zone' and you'll be sorry!:crazyeyes

Good luck:)
  • Options
    wish me luck, she's on the train to see me now :)
  • Options

Good luck! :thumb:
  • Options

Good luck! :naughty:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Good luck

Although you've probably already been laid by now :thumb: