Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i wont know what im doing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im at an age where i should be experienced with sex but im not and am worried if i meet a nice guy i aitn going to knwo what im doing and look stupid!

Comments

• Options
    smackeroon wrote: »
    im at an age where i should be experienced with sex but im not and am worried if i meet a nice guy i aitn going to knwo what im doing and look stupid!

How old are you?

Tell the guy beforehand that you have no experience. Let him lead the way but remember to tell him what does, and does not, feel good.
  • Options
    If you do meet a nice guy I think they would be pleased that you hadnt slept around, if they really liked you then they should be understanding and talk it through with you. Before you want to have sex or whatever discuss it through with the lad and how you would like it to go etc... that will help and should make you feel more confident.
  • Options
    Please don't feel lack of partners or sexual encounters constitutes lack of experience. Good sex comes from communication and how well you fit with your partner, how relaxed you are with him and how emotionally connected you are. You could be objective about sex and measure it based on the height of the orgasm or how many minutes it lasted but it's soooooo much more than that; you're bonding with the person you love. Remember that!!!
  • Options
    If you do meet a nice guy I think they would be pleased that you hadnt slept around

Too late for Teagan... :lol:

On a serious note, I remember when I was with a more experienced person and 'that person' took things nice and slow, made sure i was comfortable and i was very happy :) Just wait for your 'inner beast' to come out!
  • Options
    Be open and honest and take things at a pace that you're comfortable with.

That said, you'd be amazed how much is instinct.
  • Options
    Babe Not To Worry
    You Need To Remember We Was All First Timers At Some Point
    I Agree With The Others Just Be Honest And If He Is Really As Nice As You Think He Will Respect That
    If You Feel Comftable It Should Just Flow
    :)
    x
  • Options

just try to feel what he is feeling, connect instincutally