Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bad breath

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i recently posted on here denoting my lack of social life..

well i managed to get up and go to a few social events, such as a dance class...where i managed to attract 3 guys and make a few friends. one of the guys had really bad breath...i made up an excuse not to go out with him..do you think im shallow? or just picky?

x

Comments

• Options
    I don't think you're shallow.
  • Options
    thanks! it just turned out to be a major turn-off....he was a lovely person and everything, you just could'nt get too close lol
  • Options
    msrx5sw2 wrote: »
    i recently posted on here denoting my lack of social life..

well i managed to get up and go to a few social events, such as a dance class...where i managed to attract 3 guys and make a few friends. one of the guys had really bad breath...i made up an excuse not to go out with him..do you think im shallow? or just picky?

x

If you didn't go out with him just because of his breath, even tho he was all around fine I think you just lost out. If it gets serious you can always give him peppermints or resolve the issue in some kind of way. If he was just so-so and the bad breath was just the straw on the camel's back, then oh well, so be it.

Don't worry so much about if you are shallow or picky and don't let others judgment get you too much (I could never imagine to come on here and tell a story about a girl who farted and I turned her down therefore and then asked If I'm shallow or picky, why would I?).
  • Options
    Nah you're not shallow. Could you not offer him some minty chewing gum? I've had to do that before.
  • Options
    I don't think that makes you shallow or picky, I would find that a turn off as well.
  • Options
    not at all shallow nor picky. but your better off next time to offer a mint or gum but in a substle way so you dont hurt his feelings.