Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cross Trainers

Ok, I made a new friend today in the gym, well when I say that, I mean I spent more than 5 minutes on one.

Now Id like to think Ive done a reasonable distance on it today, at a reasonable speed. Im not creating this thread for any bragging purposes, yeah im reasonably fit, but not super duper mega fit. Having never really used one before I was wondering on what kinda lengths of time or distances people try to stay on them for?

I was on an exercise bike for about half an hour before jumping on the cross trainer, and after I had finished, I felt like an elephant had jumped on my back and rolled all over me and my legs.

Its not necessarily a how quick can you do such and such a distance in. Its more of what distances do you keep going till you achieve, or what kinda times do you just spend on. Also are your targets time or distance based.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i try to do 20mins on a medium level, going faster for a bit then slower etc.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was doing level 8 out of 12 (I think 12 is the max), and after a bit I could tell I was working hard for those calories burning off.