Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fantasies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone
just need some advice. i am a 35 yr old girl, my boyfriend is 39, we have been together nearly 4 years. my problem is that he is so closed when it comes to communicating about sex. i have no problem with his techniques but i would like him to share his fantasies with me and he won´t. he tells me he doesnt have any which of course is not true! how can i get him to open up?
thanks xxx

Comments

• Options
    As you already know, he DEFINITELY has fantasies. Believe me, every guy does.

He just sounds like he's shy about the whole thing. I think you just need to take the reins in bed (no pun intended) and try new things out. Assuming there's proper trust (4 years leads me to believe there is) I think he'll be responsive to whatever first moves you make.

Perhaps start with one of YOUR fantasies. Maybe he's into that too. I think once you've opened his eyes to what you'd like to have with him, he'll warm to the whole idea. Good luck.
  • Options
    Aww your feller is proberly too shy to talk about it, some guys are.
    Like Beachbum says why dont you act out one of your fantasties first then if you both really enjoy it, ask him to come up with one!
  • Options
    ah, good replies....
    the thing is, my fantasies involve girls and when we have spoken about girls on girls he says he´s not turned on (again, the first guy i´ve ever met who has said that!!) so how do i know that by telling him my fantasies its not going to put him off!? p.s. thanks for your replies, guys.....