Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

saw my ex girlfriend in da smae club

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
went to a club last night i needed to get a coach to get there got on the coach my ex was on it with her new boyfriend i just thought oh shit this is going to be fun didnt go near her didnt talk to her got to the club everythin was fine walked past her a couple of times she trap me and she said hi so been nice i said hi back it just feeled werid cuase thats the first time ive seen her in about a month i am kinda over her part of me just wanted to talk to her as a friend see how she doing and see how her kid is and stuff but i didnt want to talk to her and her start lieing and shit

Comments

• Options
    Yeah,I had this last night.
    Worst part is that even though I dumped her I did love her,so seeing her getting off with some new guy wasnt the nicest but hey,thats life huh.:razz:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Yeah,I had this last night.
    Worst part is that even though I dumped her I did love her,so seeing her getting off with some new guy wasnt the nicest but hey,thats life huh.:razz:

ats the same as me mate it kinda feeled abit werid seen her there with someone else and not u seen the way she gets on with her new boy and you thinking thats the way she use to get on with me but as you said thats life..... its a bastard
  • Options
    Sometimes seeing the ex with a new guy can accelerate the getting over things, seeing proof that they have moved on!
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Sometimes seeing the ex with a new guy can accelerate the getting over things, seeing proof that they have moved on!

i know she moved on and that she is happy and im happy that she happy but i just feeled werid cuase im use to her going out clubing with me and i havent seen her in ages so just wanted to know how she is and stuff but that the same time i didnt wanted to walk up to her and start talking to her and her boy starting something i wouldnt mind been friends with her but i think its to soon to be friends with her i am over her i think i still have a wee bit of feels for her but i think its more like a friendship feel
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Nope, just hurts alot more. And makes you go DOH.

ture does hurt lol
  • Options
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Nope, just hurts alot more. And makes you go DOH.

Yeah thats the point, it hurts, but you see with your own eyes that they have moved on, that can sometimes get over the thoughts that some people have of "what if they are not really over me".
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Yeah thats the point, it hurts, but you see with your own eyes that they have moved on, that can sometimes get over the thoughts that some people have of "what if they are not really over me".

Hmm interesting point :chin:

Anyway yes it sucks - thankfully hasn't happened to me.....yet!

Friendship will either happen on it's own or wont at all...you might have to settle just saying 'hi', 'hows you etc' and keep it short for the time being. :)
  • Options
    I have never bumped into my ex... and I really hope I dont, that would be one horrible moment!