Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

karma sutra & tantric sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend and me are both very sexually adventurous people - we love each other very much and walking around the supermarket can be hard because we end up making up sexual enuendo and finding things to "spice it up a bit"...

But i have problems...

I am on antidepressants which can affect the ability to orgasm, as well as having other psychological issues which can make things hard to actually get there - but no problems getting in the mood - i would actually say that we have a really good sex life, but this is the one draw back. I seem to tense up just before i orgasm, and then i just can't do it...i can be really relaxed and completely worked up, but i will just tense up. Now, i know this is basically about me letting go and not getting stressed - and i thought that tantric stuff, with all the breathing and such might be a good place to start. We've also been looking at loads of different positions, because i have a dodgy right hip after a muscle injury earlier this year - as well as a bad left shoulder and some positions can be a challenge.

I'm finding it hard to track down good advice on the subject, mainly because there is so damn much of it! amazon has thousands of books on the subject, and its bloody hard to find whats good and whats not...

has anyone any experiance in the subject? website suggestions and books would be great!

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    I'm sorry, no advise, but watching with interest as ADs have done the same to me.

maybe if we all shout teagan really loudly he'll come with all his worldly knowledge and fix our fucked up fanjos :P
  • Options
    Start with Google Books which indexes entire chapters, sometimes complete books. I've previously been recommended this book and as luck should have it there's plenty to read free over at G.