Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

spot in ear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I realise this is a bit ming but I keep getting a reappearing spot in the same ear. I cant exactly look at it but trustworthy sources tell me that it looks just like a pimple. I'm trying not to pick at it and let it scab over but arghhh. It's begging for a flicking.

Should I get it checked or is it a waste?

Do people get pimples in their ears? Can we form a club?

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I get them sometimes. One was even on the inner side.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think I get pimples but we can have a "Dysfunctional Ears Club" if you like. My right ear is playing up.
    yessss! We need some sort of slogan or badge :) Yorghos I think you better join too.

I'm sure it affected how I was feeling. Dodgy ears can make you feel a bit nauseous? It felt like soundwaves were trying to get to it yesterday
    Mine is just my heartbeat in my ear. Probably can make you feel sick as your ears balance you so if they're poorly your balance could be affected and you'd feel a bit sicky. Not sure a spot would have that effect though!
    yeah it kinda felt like a heart beat. Hmmm.. it seems okay today though
    I get spots in my ear from time to time. Once I kinda scratched an inside bit of my ear and felt something pop and my finger was covered in all this yellow spot goo, I must have had a massive pimple in there and I didn't know!
    There's our badge :D
    DEC.jpg

I get the heartbeat thing too Squeal, but only if I lie down.
    It's a bit of a big badge!!

Well the doctor told me today that my ear is healthy and it's just one of those things you get from time to time, it should just pass.

When you lay in bed, when you open your mouth does it stop?
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I get spots in my ear from time to time. Once I kinda scratched an inside bit of my ear and felt something pop and my finger was covered in all this yellow spot goo, I must have had a massive pimple in there and I didn't know!

was eating my dinner, lovely :lol:

But I do get spots from time to time, i dont normally pick them cause i cant see them, its only when theres a spot that i can see, thats when i start to pick!

Maybe got to get your ears cleaned at the doctors? Im guessing all that wax down there isnt good for the pores!
    was eating my dinner, lovely :lol:

Ha ha, sorry! It was gross but satisfying at the same time ;)
    squeal wrote: »
    It's a bit of a big badge!!

Well the doctor told me today that my ear is healthy and it's just one of those things you get from time to time, it should just pass.

When you lay in bed, when you open your mouth does it stop?
    There, I changed it.
    I dunno, I've had that since I was little and I don't remember ever trying to open my mouth. It doesn't happen if I move a bit.
    squeal wrote: »
    I don't think I get pimples but we can have a "Dysfunctional Ears Club" if you like. My right ear is playing up.

Pardon ? :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Pardon ? :D

I was going to say something else but I decided to be PC or at least try to be :)
    piecesofme wrote: »

hahahaaha ohh that's gross but funny.

my ears are clean (i think.. :chin: ) i do clean them regularly. hmmm..
    I've had a spot in my ear before it aint the popping sort, but one which is incredibbbbbbley sore all the time, just keep your ears clean and it should go
  • exposedexposed Posts: 31 Boards Initiate
    I get a spot in my ear that tends to flare up from nowhere when im rundown, or when im eating a lot of crap etc. whenever im back on the health wagon it tends to hide back in my skin.