Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is there.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any spell which I could put on a female who I like to go out with me?

I'm 25 years old and I want a relationship. I'm fed up of being single.

I'm dying for sex, I might sound desperate and in a way, I am!!!!!!

I've decided to have NSA with strangers because I want it sooo much, and maybe start looking properly for a girlfriend.

In a way I am already looking for one, but its taking a long long time to find one on the net, only because I'm shy and can't seem to talk to any woman without my damn shyness getting in the way all the damn time.

Comments

• Options
    I think you are really going to have a hard time finding a girlfriend if you are that desperate for sex, and I dont think you would be able to find it that easy to have NSA sex if your confidence is as low as you say.
  • Options
    No need for magic spells and shit to get girls unless you're larry trotter, in which case it'll work - Really the best way to get em is to be yourself;

I've tried the selfish path, not caring what girls thought about me and just looking after myself....it does get you pussy.

I've tried the 'nice guy' path - it also gets you pussy and they tend to want to be in a relationship.

The main problem is the shyness, over coming it isn't an easy thing to do but you're more likely to do it 'getting out there' and meeting people in real life rather then using internet dating sites etc.

Do you have many bloke mates? If not, I'd suggest changing this before you start trying to become a ladies man.

Also wtf is NSA :confused:
  • Options
    Mmm, maybe the charming spell :p

NSA?
  • Options
    NSA
    No Strings Attached
  • Options
    Mmm, maybe the charming spell :p

NSA?

I hear the 'money' spell works well on some women - invest in that one :)
  • Options
    if you are magically enclined then, try a self love spell - fiona horne wrote an amazing one, because its best to love yourself because love does tend to attract more love.

NSA will only deepen your feelings of insecurity, you need to stop that ans learn to be happy with what you have got
  • Options
    It is told that a level 80 wand with +17 crit rating will do the trick.

Or you could try the 'rictosempra' charm.
  • Options
    guys i would like to remind you that just because someone believes that spells will help them gain a partner, there is no need to completely take the piss, he's asked a genuine question, can we actually help him out instead of ridiculing him
  • Options
    can we actually help him out instead of ridiculing him

Nope.

Hocus pocus abrakadabra open sesame bish bash bong you're no longer a virgin. :love:
  • Options
    Aside from the gender, this is near-identical to some other recent postings... ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    guys i would like to remind you that just because someone believes that spells will help them gain a partner, there is no need to completely take the piss, he's asked a genuine question, can we actually help him out instead of ridiculing him
    I doubt he was serious about wanting a spell...
  • Options
    Ok, I'll try to advice what might help from my experience. Although, if you read my previous post you might say I'm not the right one to advice (._.)

Anyways, buy a book about body language and read it, and maybe a book by Leil Lowndes. The point being here that you need to understand how to lead a conversation with a woman and how to interpret what she does as well as how to use your own body to say what you want to. You'll overcome a bit your shyness if you know this. I don't recommend books about pick-up.

Second, you should consider taking up an aerobic exercise. Try to do jogging. Some serotonin into your brain might help a lot.

Then of course, you need to know where to find a woman. If you want a relationship, forget about clubbing. Contact your friends, go out and make more friends. You might take up some language course. You'll meet a lot of new people there.

This helped me a long time ago, but I'd like to say I'm not a dating expert, I'm now coping with my own problems and am extremely shy as well.
  • Options
    If you want confidence and no strings sex get out in the clubs and start chatting women up.
    Yeah its hard and scary but fuck it,you only live once and whats the worst a womans gonna say to you?
    The way to get confidence is to do the thing your scared of.
  • Options
    When I had my first date with my bf I had a couple of drinks before I went out so i'd not be so shy and I found it worked really well :D
  • Options
    Act desperate and a woman will smell it a mile off. Don't worry about it and just go with the flow. As long as you're not staying in 24/7 you'll probably meet someone when you're least expected it. You could do something to work on your confidence.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Act desperate and a woman will smell it a mile off. Don't worry about it and just go with the flow. As long as you're not staying in 24/7 you'll probably meet someone when you're least expected it. You could do something to work on your confidence.

:yes:

Why are you so desperate to have a girlfriend/sex?