Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why is this guy doing this to me ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well theres this boy in my school - just finished school and his name is jack ! we are both 16 !

anyways i used to ''like'' him but then i found out he wasnt interested in me so i basically just lost that feeling if u no wat i mean ? well recently hes just started being like really mean and i mean really mean ! i have his facebook and well he took a quiz of ''how will i die'' and then it was ''choking on a chip'' so me and my friend were like messing around and that as we always do and i know jack didnt take it seriously but whenever he can he will make a remark and he kept saying how nobody likes me and that his funeral will be good if i dont go ! and then he went round his friends house and they kept making these comments saying how im a ''ugly muppet'' and hes deleted me off his facebook friends list and now im actually really hurt ! ive been treated like this before and jack knows all about it but its just so hurtful to see him do this and i just dont know what to do ? ive even started to think of going to a different sixth form so i can forget bout him !!

but i just want to know wat i should do bout the whole situation and how i should deal with it ?

i want to go round his house and slap him round the face and shout at him but i know i couldnt lol !

please help X

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I reckon he likes you. That's what some boys behave like to girls they fancy.

But he sounds like a cock.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ive done that quiz :)
    No anyway, i have had sooo many boys be like this around me, and tbh, to me it sounds like he doesnt like you. I dont know for sure as i dont know him personally, but thats just what i think :)
  • Options
    I really wouldnt be cut up about it in relation to the aspects of him deleting you from facebook.
  • Options
    He sounds like he might like you...

However there are a lot of guys out there who have little or no respect for nice people like yourself so maybe you are better off without him. The way I see it, he is not showing you the love and respect that you deserve and that is what alot of guys need to realise.

Just keep your head held high and find a guy that will care for you the way you deserve.

Tom
  • Options
    Ignore him, delete his number, dont talk to him. So what if he does like you, you dont deserve to be treated like that.
  • Options
    Rumours that appeared as graffiti at the bus stop and on the blackboards have now simply moved to the computer screen. School behaviour that's simply in a different format.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I reckon he likes you. That's what some boys behave like to girls they fancy.

But he sounds like a cock.

sounds to me more like he was "rejected" (as in: he couldn't get the point across that he likes her and she reacted right by doing nothing, because there was nothing), and is taking his frustration out on her.

Anyway he is a idiot. If it goes on you might talk to your teacher about a class change. I got into a new class once, because I was only one out of three guys who took spanish (french sucks) and I came into a completely new class and I made a lot of friends through that.
  • Options
    tom5 wrote: »
    He sounds like he might like you...

However there are a lot of guys out there who have little or no respect for nice people like yourself so maybe you are better off without him. The way I see it, he is not showing you the love and respect that you deserve and that is what alot of guys need to realise.

Just keep your head held high and find a guy that will care for you the way you deserve.

Tom

yeah he certainly doesnt ''like'' me ! he is really two-faced, he will be nice to be in person but behind my back he is horrid ! just want a guy that will treat me proprly !
  • Options
    yeah he certainly doesnt ''like'' me ! he is really two-faced, he will be nice to be in person but behind my back he is horrid ! just want a guy that will treat me proprly !

just forget about him. If he really doesn't have any reason for that (i.e. you ran over his dog/grandmother with your car/bike) it's probably because he couldn't get with you/tries to be a badass for the street cred/finds you pretty/ugly/too intelligent/too dumb/too deep/too superficial and thinks this is reason enough to make your life a little harder.

He's just a regular jackass, don't bother if he doesn't really make you feel very bad/insecure, I think he will lose interest very soon if he doesn't get a reaction out of you.