Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do i do???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im new and need help
Im 24 married for 2 and a half years have a little boy that is 14 months old but i feel like our marriage is over i got to work in the evenings and still cook the dinner and do the washing up also get up with my boy in the mornings when he wakes up. my wife and i spend no time together she goes to the bedroom and reads and i end up watching tv or going on the internet. i really dont no what to do anymore i have tried talking aswell as many other things and feel as if im am only staying for my son i really dont no what to do anymore someone PLEASE help

Comments

• Options
    Tell her you need some time to think. You could maybe leave the house for 1 week and make sure you only call to talk to your kid (extreme but perhaps you need this space). During that time, she will hopefully realise what she's missing and you can maybe meet somewhere neautral and discuss what's going wrong with the marriage.
  • Options
    Could you get a family friend or uncle/auntie of your son to take him out in the day time? You and your wife could have some quality time, or maybe if you son is happy to and so are you, you could even have him sleep at the relative's house? That would give you the evening together too if you could get a night off work? Sounds to me like you need ot ignite the spark between you too again, do something romantic yet sexy :yum:
  • Options
    TallFrank wrote: »
    Tell her you need some time to think. You could maybe leave the house for 1 week and make sure you only call to talk to your kid (extreme but perhaps you need this space). During that time, she will hopefully realise what she's missing and you can maybe meet somewhere neautral and discuss what's going wrong with the marriage.

Maybe not, it seems to me that at the moment you might as well not be in the same house anyway, so what would be the point?

Could you get a family friend or uncle/auntie of your son to take him out in the day time? You and your wife could have some quality time, or maybe if you son is happy to and so are you, you could even have him sleep at the relative's house? That would give you the evening together too if you could get a night off work? Sounds to me like you need ot ignite the spark between you too again, do something romantic yet sexy :yum:

I agree with this. Sit her down and talk to her about this, she wont know what yout thinking unless you tell her. Spending time together to reconnect and find out what you both want, will do you both good.