Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel so low....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do i do? I have been in a relationship for 2 years now my partner has 3 children who i love dearly...

To cut a long story short - My girlfrien pays all the bills an my money goes on food, fags, petrol, drink and a couple of small other bills......

The problem being is that after 2 - 3 weeks my money has been spent and when i tell my partner this she finds it hard to understand.

When we first got together i said i would pay more than half which i still would..... but she just keeps having a go at me about money...

I also work days and nights (12 hour shifts) so i am working some w/ends so she is by herself and during the week i am so tired i want to go to bed by 11pm. She finds this hard to accept and keeps telling me i am boring and she is bored..... When i ask her if she is bored of us she says no.

This morning i was laying there in bed and i am sure she was awake but she thought i was asleep she said " she had no respect for me, she is fed up of paying for everything and she wants to be looked after"

I love this girl so much i have always thought that i would never be able to live without her - i think she is going to end the relationship and i just can't go on............. Sorry not really short i know.....

Comments