Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

was i suppose to feel something?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well ive just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and it was actually my first time having sex all together
it wasnt as painful as i was expected which was a good thing but he never quite hit the spot and i could of lyed there without making any noise..
any suggestions on why this was or any tips on how to make it more enjoyable for both of us...
thankyoou
xx

Comments

• Options
    Figure out what feels good for you and tell him.

It's about experimentation... finding out what you like.
  • Options
    It takes time to work out what hits your buttons. Even if your boyfriend's experienced, every woman is different.

If you don't already, take time to explore your own body. Stroke and caress yourself, masturbate, see what makes you come. If you don't know, he won't know.
  • Options
    Well give it some time, after all it is your first time so obviously its going to take some time to work out what you like. And anyway, your first time is never that good, mine wasnt.
  • Options
    I didnt actually feel anything during my first time, pleasure wise. Dont worry about it, the next few times it will get better and as the others said, know what feels good for you so you can show him.
  • Options
    hahaha this reminds me of my first time - my whole reaction was like, is that it? get out!

it gets better. i've never met anyone who said their first time was good, but as you get older so will the boys (shockingly) and they will get better at it too. you just learn to work together better when you're a bit older.

have fun!