Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it a turn on...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ladies out there, do you think it is a turn on when your guy cums on you? Just curious...My guy keeps talking about how he's going to next time we get together and he hopes I enjoy it. Do yall?

Comments

• Options
    Not something I enjoy at all, but I'm sure there are lots of women who do like that sort of thing (or maybe they pretend they do cos they now how much their fella likes doing it).

If you don't want him to do it you need to tell him, if you're curious then let him do it and find out for yourself what you think!
  • Options
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    If you don't want him to do it you need to tell him, if you're curious then let him do it and find out for yourself what you think!

You won't know if you like it or not til you try it and if you're really really against the idea then tell him you dont want to.

Oh and make sure he warns you before hes going to do it, even if its not in your face, its nice to be prepared
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Different strokes for different folks.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it. If you wanna try it out, then go for it.