Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends Relationship Driving Me CRAZY!

OMGawsh! Two of my best friends have been dating on and off for the past 7 months. But they fight like cat and dog! im not kidding. every two or so days, one of them comes to me for help about the other, saying they fell out AGAIN and Im left to talk to the other half and find out whats wrong. its driving me bonkers! i love them both to pieces but i dunno how much more of their pathetic squabbles i can talk. ive tried telling them that im not getting involved. doesnt work tho. This isnt really an advice cry but i just needed a rant. hehe.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    redirect their cell# to the whine-line. I'm sure something like this exists.

Being there for your friends is one thing, but this is ridiculous. Next time when you tell them to keep you out of it do it more assertive and be sure they understand.
  • Options
    You need to tell them to speak to each other about it :wave:
  • Options
    Be honest with both of them and tell them how you feel. Not only is it pathetic to squabble so much, it isn't fair to burden you and get you involved every time. Next time leave them to sort it out for themselves.