Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where do I stand?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met up with a guy & things went really well, we kissed, talked, cuddled & watched a movie. But he's left for 3 months to Afghanistan.
I asked him where i stand and he says he doesn't know, but that he does like me although he, 'doesn't when he is away'.
He's told me we'll meet up after he gets back and go out & see his friends.
Do you think he wants to continue things?

Comments

• Options
    bluuelips wrote: »
    I asked him where i stand and he says he doesn't know, but that he does like me although he, 'doesn't when he is away'.

What does that mean?? Either he likes you or he doesn't. Did you ask him how his being away affects whether or not he likes you?
  • Options
    probably just meant he wants to get some afghani ass. Just continue to meet up with him, something might evolve.
  • Options
    KymC wrote: »
    What does that mean?? Either he likes you or he doesn't. Did you ask him how his being away affects whether or not he likes you?

well, he does say he likes me. i'm gonna delete this topic now, i know he likes me :)
    he just needs to concentrate on his work.
  • Options
    It means that you'll be the first one among your friends to have a boyfriend with a confirmed kill.
  • Options
    bluuelips wrote: »
    i'm gonna delete this topic now

Don't delete the topic! That is what these boards are mainly for ... to help people. Someone could get help from reading about your situation.