Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Really Worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am 16, and i have been having sex for about 2 years. my problem is that when i was with my last girlfriend we were playing around with foreplay, when she started to scratch me. i was used to this, as she did it during sex a lot, but this time i really liked it. after she drew blood, i suggested taking it up a notch, and in the end she ended up cutting my chest with a razor blade.

even though this was painful, the pain of the cut and the pleasure of the foreplay made me realy excited, so we carried on. she asked me to do it back to her, but i refused, as i dont agree with hurting women under any circumstances

my problem is that i now am left with some really nasty scars, and one REALLY bad one, that are protruding from the skin slightly and they are very pink. these scars are impossible to explain to other girls, and they constantly remind me of how weird i am.

i was only with this girl for 2 months, and i have had a year and a half relationship with another girl, that was heavily sexual, and we never did anything like that. sorry for blabbing but i feel that the more i explain myself, the easier it will be to reply. i wanted to know whether liking the pain or blood is wrong? and if there is any easy way to explain this to girls? any help at all would be a life saver

Comments

• Options
    Moleman16 wrote: »
    i wanted to know whether liking the pain or blood is wrong?

No. It's not wrong. It's unusual, especially in someone as young as you, but it's not 'wrong'.

But, you do need to look after yourself and your partner in 2 ways.

1. Physically. Anything that involves cutting/piercing the skin and drawing blood is going to leave you with the chance of infection (both ways). Any toys, intruments, equipment must be throughly clean and sterile and used only for sex play. Don't use a knife, clean it then use it to peel the potatos !

2. Mentally/emotionally. You need to be careful you don't go too far and do/want something that in the heat of passion seems good but you're going to regret later on. Using a safe word is a good idea for when things get too heavy. Use a word that wouldn't normally crop up when 'playing' like Orange or Lamp.
  • Options
    thanks for the reply, makes me feel slightly better.
    i dont intend to do this again, or make it part of my life. does anyone have any ideas on how i could tell future girlfriends about how i got the scars? ik it probably isnt a common problem but someone might have made the same mistake
  • Options
    Well some girls might take it the wrong way. But even if they did, I wouldn't be too worried about it. The girl you'll want to keep won't look at it in a negative manner.
  • Options
    i reckon you could come up with a bit of a story about the scars. bear fight? someone threw a brick at you (true story). basically, if you pick something ridiculously funny to answer their questions, the girls will realise that maybe you don't wanna talk about it. then when you're ready to tell the truth, you can trust each other.

my boyfriend has a few scars in funny places and he wasn't too keen on telling the whywhenhow but eventually trust just makes it work =)
  • Options
    thanks, i guess making it funny would work. im glad i got some good answers cos i may have found someone who i have to explain them too :)
    anyway
    thanks again
  • Options
    hmm, theres nothing wrong with that i guess, but you just have to be careful. I know during it, your not really going to be thinking about it and that, you will just go with it, but you do need to be careful, like make sure what your using is clean, and you will do it without getting hurt. I like stuff like that too, just not that extreme.