Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your favorite waterpark

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
where is your favorite waterpark? anyone have gone to the Raging Waters in california? and Wilderness Territory Waterpark Resort in Wisconsin? both have amazing slides
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The favorite water park is the Kings Island.
  • Options
    I'm going to one in Holland on monday... can't wait!!!
    C-A Xxx
  • Options
    Wet and wild in north shields ;)

Having never been to those parts of america when travelling over from the UK, i wouldnt know about those two you mentioned :P
  • Options
    i didnt even know there were any waterparks in england! i went to blizzard beach in disney in florida and it was amaaaazing.
  • Options
    i didnt even know there were any waterparks in england! i went to blizzard beach in disney in florida and it was amaaaazing.

I went there too. It's always a little scary though when there is a storm and alarms go off and everyone is like get out of the water!!
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I went there too. It's always a little scary though when there is a storm and alarms go off and everyone is like get out of the water!!

haha that never happened when i was there but it happened when i was at wet and wild the universal one. we spent the day getting in and out of the water, it was well frustrating.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Wet and wild in north shields ;)

So good!!!!
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »

That's Typhoon Lagoon. Both brill but Blizzard Beach is the best.