Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am not happy :( :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There is this bloke called rich where i live and he is really in love with me i have told him that i dont like him.... He gets all funny bout it and starts smashing his room up... and he goes all sudical cuz i dont like him....
Its really hard cuz he keeps looking at me i dont really like it cuz i am 17 and he is like 23... there is a age gap between me and him.......

Comments

• Options
    How do you tell him that your not interested? Have you tried saying it really really nicely or maybe he needs you to tell it to him straight.

When he smashes up stuff do you go running to him. He might think the more he does the better the chance you will go with him?

It's not that much of an age gap, but if you don't like him maybe you should just stay away? It seems as if you won't be able to be just friends so staying away could be the only option
  • Options
    well i try and tell him the nicest way but he dont listen 2 me :( I really give up :( i wish he would get over me cuz he saying that i am his life and stuff i dont go runing 2 him when he does this he this i am using him.... :( well if he think that he cant stop buying me stuff........ i aint gunna get with him cuz he aint good looking..... i no but i feel like it is well he whats me 2 be more and i dont really what 2 do cuz he aint my type off guy i wish he just get the message but he wont wil he i really give up :( i dont no what 2 do anymore i have tried putting him off me but it dont work he gets so pissy when i flirt with other guys
  • Options
    How about not accepting any more gifts from him and make sure you tell him clearly that you're not interested. not a half hearted way but in a blunt, 'i dont like you at all' kind of way.
  • Options
    Is there anyway in which you can just stay away from him? It's an awkward situation but I think if you tell him straight he might get it. I take it he isn't up for being friends so I think the best way is just to stop all contact with him?
  • Options
    Yeah i guess well this bloke called rich.... loads off things have been happening with him and stuff.... he has been told 2 stay away from me and my mate
  • Options
    I don't think 6 years age difference is anything to worry about but I do think he sounds like a bit of a psycho. If he is harrassing you, tell your landlord.
  • Options
    Can you avoid him? Where does he usually "look at you"?

you are actually well advised to stay away from him. not necessarily because of the age gap, but because he sounds like a lunatic.
  • Options
    does sound like this man is a bit of weirdo...you say where you live is that in the same building? What is the set up? It sounds as though he some kind of fixation on you and will not let it be. Maybe try to ignore him and he will leave you alone. If you say he has been told to stay away hopefully again he will? If not then maybe you have to report him to the police for harrassing you. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hey Mini_Cheddars,

It sounds like keeping your distance from this man could be your best bet at the moment. If he's making you feel uncomfortable or has been told to stay away and he isn't then as becks27 says you may want to think about contacting the police or making someone else that you trust aware of the situation.
    There's some useful advice in our article about stalkers. It doesn't sound like this is quite what's happening but some of the issues are similar. Remeber you can always call Childline to talk to someone if you're feeling distressed or in danger on 0800 1111

Take care :)
  • Options
    i aint gunna get with him cuz he aint good looking....

given the circumstances this sounds quite shallow.
  • Options
    Sorry for this, I'm a total pendant. But it's 'BECAUSE', not 'cuz'. I don't mind '2' but I can't stand 'cuz' :banghead:

There must have been some reciprocation from you if he got as far as 'loving you' ?
  • Options
    Well he dont really look at me... But i feel that he wants me but i dont want 2 get with him..... He has made loads off problem 4 himself