Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im worried... please help me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 18 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years now. About 10 months ago, i came off the contraceptive injection because i couldnt cope with how it made me feel, such as severe belly aches. So i went back onto the pill, and since i started the pill again, ive had alot of discharge, and its not 2 or 3 days a week, its every single day. Its making me really insecure around my boyfriend but i know he dont mind and dont find it a turn off or anything. Thing is, if something happens i take it as the worst, because it will make me feel better when i find out how bad it actually isnt... but im not sure about this... I even went to the doctors and got tested for everything just in case i did have something that would explain this but i cant think of anything. If anyone knows what it could be or what i could do to stop it i would be very thankful :)

Comments

• Options
    Maybe go to the doctors and change the type of pill you're on?
  • Options
    I have been on this pill before i went onto the contraceptive injection and never had any problems with it, but when i go for my next batch, i mite ask if the microgynon can cause any side effects like that and if i could try another one, see how i am on it? Thank you ill read up on microgynon now