Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does he like me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to know if this guy likes me back...
I have a boyfriend but I have a crush on another guy (i know, I'm bad), and last night we met up with another friend for some drinks. We all got wasted, then it was just me and this guy left in the bar. We were sitting rather close and comfy and his hand touched my leg (this could mean absolutely nothing). We ended up staying right to the end of the night and then he walked me to the bus stop, he offered to stay with me until my bus came, and i was cold so he gave me his coat, and I said to him that he must be cold without his coat so I hugged him to keep him warm. Then the hug lasted for ages and and he moved into a comfier hugging position, his hands were all over me - my waist, my hips, my lower back. And then I ruined such a lovely moment by saying 'can i tell you a secret? I like you'. To which he replied 'I thought so'. Imediately I took it back and appologised for saying what i said. I just want to know if he likes me or not? Did he not say he liked me too because he knows I have a boyfriend (who he met that night by the way), and he's a really good guy who wouldn't be the type to get involved in an affair(not that that's what i want). what do you think? The only person who knows that i have a crush on him is our mutual friend who previously said she thought that he's bound to like me because I'm really pretty and wouldnt believe his luck. But now that I have told him, I guess im surprised that he didn't say it back.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Reposting this same thread over and over because you dont like the replies you get is rather annoying.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Or it might have just been a mistake. Either way I'm going to close this one now so people can continue to reply in the other.
This discussion has been closed.