Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my girlfriend and i are having a problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my gf is a virgin, it seems like every time i try to penetrate her i can't make it in because it is so tight. We tried a few different position hoping that would help and we foreplay a lot before trying to have sex in hoping that it would relax her, and trust me she does get wet really wet. I don't know if its me or her but it frustrate me that when i get a full hard on and i can't get it in. If anyone out here have any tips for me or can tell me what is going on and how i can help her please help me out

Comments

• Options
    Let her take control, take things slow and let her lower herself on to you giving herself time to adjust.
  • Options
    Have you tried lube?
  • Options
    Let her take control, take things slow and let her lower herself on to you giving herself time to adjust.

:yes: this. after a couple of times it should get easier and stretch a bit and you can try other positions. Also talking. Are you using protection? are you doing it somewhere private where u won't get caught/interupted? these things can cause worry which in turn can make things tense up. Above all, be patiant and don't make a big deal out of it being frustrating for you coz that can cause more pressure for her.
  • Options
    Start using more fingers gradually :D
  • Options
    explore her body more - and get her to explore her own body more, relax together, take things slow, let her explore your body - foreplay is a hell of a lot more than just a quick fumble... learn to apreciate every aspect and work from there.
  • Options
    If she is really tight you might want to consider taking a step back before going for full penetration. Use your fingers; gently try putting one finger inside her, then two, then three. You might also want to try using vibrators or dildos as part of your foreplay, starting with small ones and getting bigger, to get her vagina used to accommodating something as large as a penis.

Try using your tongue on her and make sure that you're really hard before you try and enter her. If you're not rock hard it can be difficult to penetrate.

When you both think you're ready for penetration, make sure she's on top. She can angle your penis into her easier from above and she can control the depth and speed of penetration.
  • Options
    i know this will sound really awful and i will be judged but i recommend getting drunk. if none of the other advice works because she's far too conscious of herself/her body/you/nerves/blabla, a few glasses of fine wine will relax her. and you. physically, emotionally and otherwise.

but dont get so drunk that nobody aint got a clue whats happening. ''merry'' is a good place to be.