Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it wrong tht the only way i can cum when fucking my girlfriend, is to think of her fucking other men and being a slut. Thts my turn on and i cant get off unless i imagine her doing all this shit while we are fucking.
Am i fucked up or is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    It's only fantasy, so it's ok. I'm more alarmed that this is really the only way for you to get off. But hey ho, stick with what works, hm?
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry different people get turned on by other things, thats just your way! :wave:
  • Options
    Of course your not fucked up, this is just your way of getting turned on :)
  • Options
    Is it wrong tht the only way i can cum when fucking my girlfriend, is to think of her fucking other men and being a slut. Thts my turn on and i cant get off unless i imagine her doing all this shit while we are fucking.
    Am i fucked up or is this normal?

It's normal to have fantasies while having sex.

There is a good article here :-

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1688.aspx?CategoryID=118&SubCategoryID=119

:)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    That is a really good article. :)
  • Options
    Yes it's fucked up, it's a sexual fantasy. If you're an adult or adolescent male and you don't have secret fucked up perversions then you're doing it wrong. The trick is never to let this kind of thing get the better of you, or 15 years from now you'll be found dead in a motel room coated in mayonnaise and with several kilos of tuna flesh stuffed up your backside. I don't mean only do it in the missionary position for the rest of your life, I mean there are no real limits to sexuality, especially with men. In general it's good to be true to yourself, but there are parts of every person that are better left alone, because they grow if you feed them. Everything gets boring eventually, right now you can get off just thinking about her being a slut. Eventually that won't do it anymore and you'll maybe start thinking asking her to do it for real. She might say yes, she might leave you. Ultimately which is worse? Maybe you like tuna, I dunno, that's a question you have to answer yourself.

By not getting the better of you I mean if this is the only way you can get off, and you sense yourself crossing some kind of line, you should take a break from sex. For a week or two don't fuck, don't even masturbate. My problem was the opposite of yours (you're probably submissive btw, but you don't need to dwell on that), I was too dominant. It got to the point where my fairly (sexually) submissive girlfriend started to feel uncomfortable with some of the stuff we were doing so I said "Right, no more sex for three weeks." Forbidden fruit worked it's magic, four days later I was making love to her like a pleb and not wanting anything else. It wasn't like repressing an urge either, it was like taking a break from drugs to lower my tolerance.

I say if you're worried try to fix this, but right now it's just a fantasy and fantasies are harmless.