Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Holy Shit! What Am I Going To Do?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, Well I Posted 1-2Threads But This Time I Am Really Worried!
In My Other Threads I Said That My Best Friend Wanted To go On Cam Coz We Were Curious, Well A While Ago Last Night He Asked Me To, But On Friday He Gave Me His Cum In a Bottle(?)

He Asked Me To Go On Cam Again, I Did He Told Me What Stuff To Do And Things, Anyway, I Did Them And He Asked Me To Put His Stuff On My Chest And Lick It Off I Did And Stuff, but I Forgot Which Finger I Used !!

I Then Touched Myself(Which Was STUPID)
Then I Started To Cry Coz I Thought That I Might Get Preg, I Looked On Google, Someone Said Its a 1In a Million Chance You Can Get Preg If You Have a Bit On Your Finger And Then Touch The Top Of It;

But I'm Only 13 And He's 12 Until August, He Told Me I'm a Dickhead And Everything, I Knew I Was, but He Said Pray That I Have My Period, Which Is a While From Now...

Anyway, I'm Scared To Fuck At The Moment, I'm Crying My Eyes Out Because Of It, I Dont Know What To Do, If I Tell Someone, My Parents Will Find Out And I'll Get Bullied a Lot More Then And He Said He Never Wanted To Speak To Me Until I Found Out I'm Not...

Please, Anyone, I Dont Know What To Do, I'm Stuck Between 2 Options; Fall Down Stairs(On My Stomach) Or Go Up Doctors On My Own And Get Abortion Or Something... It's Fucking Up My Mind !!

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sperm has a limited lifespan (i.e. pretty damn short) and needs the right conditions to stay alive - that's why they freeze it for long-term storage.
    Unless he gave it to you and you did that straight away (in which case, you wouldn't have been on cam to each other!) the little swimmers should have been long dead.

    The real question is, why are you doing this?? You're so young - not too young to discover things about yourself, but you're indulging this "friend" (doesn't sound like much of a friend TBH) WAY too much and clearly doing some damage to yourself in the process.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As Eddish said it's terribly unlikely but if you are worried you should speak to a nurse who will be obliged to not tell your parents. It may be scary, but I think it will put your mind at rest and then can also give you some advice about other related issues (relationships and such) that could be really helpful. They might give you a pregnancy test just to rule pregnancy out and further reassure you.

    Your school should have a nurse or if not your local GP will have one. I stress also that your parents nor anyone else needs to know, it is strictly between you and the nurse. If you are worried:

    Ask Brook confidential helpline (0808 802 1234)
    NHS Direct (0845 4647)

    Further as a bit of personal advice, whilst it's exciting when you're young you need to be sure you're ready for the kind of emotional pressures that a relationship and particularly a sexual relationship can place on you (as does your partner). As you say, the boy called you a 'Dick head' (which you are not, btw) - do you really think that sounds like a mature individual? I would say hold on a few years, concentrate on the anime and having fun but don't feel pressured into going on camera or anything like that at the minute.

    Good luck.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My School Doesnt Have a Nurse And My Parents Always Ask Where I'm Going, And I Aint Sure If You Got To Make An Appointment. But I Was Thinking Of Calling ChildLine Or Speak To My Dad About It, He's Really Friendly When Bad Things Happen...

    He Was Curious At First And So WAs I, But Before This Happened(a Day Or So) He Said He Wasnt AnyMore and Still Wanted Me To Do It :(
    Before It Happened I Froze It Once And Then Kept It At Normal Tempreture, Then Put It In The Fridge, But I Mostly Kept It Out And It Went Warm So I'm Not Completely Sure At This One.

    I Know, Everyone Should Agree With What He Said, I'm a Dickhead For Doing It, I Just Wanna Kill Myself For Doing What He Told Me To Do, But Apparently I Have To Wait Until I'm 9Weeks Into It To Have Abortion...

    I Know It's Cruel but I'm Too Young For This Kind Of Thing But I Got Carried Away With It! I Nearly Suffocated Myself Last Night Because He Said He'd Hate Me If I Am, We've Known EachOther For 9-10Years Now and I Dont Want To Lose Another Friend, But I Was Thinking Of Finding Out And NOT Tell Him...

    Seems Immature Of Me But My Life Is Already a Wreck As It Is, I Only Have Myself To Blame For This...But All I Could Do Was Shout "I'm Sorry ____" But I Knew He'd NEVER Forgive Me Now...

    I'm Not Very Confident About Going On My Own, Or Calling On The Phone But I Think Thats The Only Options I Have; It's Just That If I End Up Getting Caught, But I'm The One At Fault, Dont Take It Out On My Friend Please, I'm The Twat Who Did It...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have to say the talk of this abortion stuff is jumping the gun a bit, i sincerly doubt you are pregnant as other have said,

    Freezing, refriging it and keeping it outside it is most likely have died off, even before something like that, with full on unprotected sex its only something like 25% chance of getting pregnant (thanks kermit) so i think its more like impossible or 0.00000000000000000001% chance you are, it seems from your post you had it aleast a day/two before doing it, and I dont think you have to worry to much, however I couldn't offer a gaurentee

    the main problem here is your emotional situation or willingness to do these sorts of acts at this age, i mean a bottle of cum is just fucking sick,

    I really think unless you (enjoyed it and enjoy doing it) to stop doing this sort of thing with him, I understand both of you are curious but it seems like it is only causing problems and hurt for you,

    I wish you the best


    p.s would you mind not writing in capitals if possible, kinda makesi t harder to read, ta
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hanz I think you've done the right thing in coming here for advice - but the nurses at your GPs will be there to give advice. Even if you are shy on the phone, they understand what it's like for young people and that's why they do the job they do - because they want to help you! Still, if you are really struggling to call either of the above appointments or make an appointment with the nurse at your GP then I would recommend AskTheSite:

    http://www.thesite.org/community/askthesite/askaquestion

    While I think you would benefit from having face-to-face chat with a nurse where you can talk about your relationship and she can give you some honest advice.

    Also you shouldn't be too self-scalding as these things happen, you are not a twat and you shouldn't focus on punishing yourself but rather getting the right advice. It's not about who was right or wrong it's about making sure that you get the advice and support that you need and deserve.

    Maybe you could ask your dad to make you an appointment with the nurses, he could go with you and wait in the waiting room while you talk to the nurse. If he asks what it's about you could say it's about personal girl stuff (most dad's then wont push the question ;)).

    Good luck (and I mean it - stop beating yourself up about it!)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Hanz I think you've done the right thing in coming here for advice - but the nurses at your GPs will be there to give advice. Even if you are shy on the phone, they understand what it's like for young people and that's why they do the job they do - because they want to help you! Still, if you are really struggling to call either of the above appointments or make an appointment with the nurse at your GP then I would recommend AskTheSite:

    http://www.thesite.org/community/askthesite/askaquestion

    While I think you would benefit from having face-to-face chat with a nurse where you can talk about your relationship and she can give you some honest advice.

    Also you shouldn't be too self-scalding as these things happen, you are not a twat and you shouldn't focus on punishing yourself but rather getting the right advice. It's not about who was right or wrong it's about making sure that you get the advice and support that you need and deserve.

    Maybe you could ask your dad to make you an appointment with the nurses, he could go with you and wait in the waiting room while you talk to the nurse. If he asks what it's about you could say it's about personal girl stuff (most dad's then wont push the question ;)).

    Good luck (and I mean it - stop beating yourself up about it!)

    Arigatou :)
    It's just that everytime something happens my dad says its okay, I wont get in trouble for it, but the rest of the family(mostly my mother) said I shouldnt be doing things like this, which I shouldnt !

    I dont know but I think I should make an appointment and go on my own, we're both hoping that I have the same problem as my sister, Well not really hoping just dont want me to be preg; she cant have kids because her blood type and I havent been tested for that yet.

    As for me thinking I'm all those things, yeah, pretty much I am, Sorry but I got to admit it... Anyway, thanks, I should be able to go up GP's next week, or monday, which ever :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    XHanzX2 wrote: »
    Arigatou :)
    It's just that everytime something happens my dad says its okay, I wont get in trouble for it, but the rest of the family(mostly my mother) said I shouldnt be doing things like this, which I shouldnt !

    I dont know but I think I should make an appointment and go on my own, we're both hoping that I have the same problem as my sister, Well not really hoping just dont want me to be preg; she cant have kids because her blood type and I havent been tested for that yet.

    As for me thinking I'm all those things, yeah, pretty much I am, Sorry but I got to admit it... Anyway, thanks, I should be able to go up GP's next week, or monday, which ever :D

    You don't want to hope that! People make mistakes when they're young, it's part of growing up, as I said best thing is to stay focused on getting some advice and help. Find out who your GP is and give them a ring tomorrow morning and ask for a nurses appointment and you can talk through things with her, she can give you advice about sex and relationships and help reassure you.

    You should never put yourself down, you've not done anything wrong, just fell foul of naivety perhaps and that's part of growing up so you can't really get round that one!

    At the risk of sounding old though I'll leave it there, stay safe and don't let this guy even if he is your friend pressure you into anything you don't feel 100% safe and secure and comfortable about - you don't owe him anything whatsoever.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sperm can only live in certain conditions and they need to be kept warm, just below body temperature. Semen in a coke bottle isn't kept at that temperature and the sperm will die. There's no way you'll be pregnant.

    I'd be more concerned about your webcam activities. It seems exciting but you need to think of the consequences. There are whole websites dedicated to stolen webcam/mobile phone pictures of young girls. Do you really want to be internet fap material for dirty old men for ever more?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote: »
    Sperm can only live in certain conditions and they need to be kept warm, just below body temperature. Semen in a coke bottle isn't kept at that temperature and the sperm will die. There's no way you'll be pregnant.

    I'd be more concerned about your webcam activities. It seems exciting but you need to think of the consequences. There are whole websites dedicated to stolen webcam/mobile phone pictures of young girls. Do you really want to be internet fap material for dirty old men for ever more?
    There is also the possibility he could save it and show anyone and everyone the content. I wouldn't worry now, whats done is done, but i would think hard about whether someone who treats you the way he has is worth the potential trouble and hurt that could come hand in hand with him showing everyone the content of your cam conversatons - not to mention the shit you are feeling now for doing something HE asked you to do and is now being an arse about.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i agree, but he doesnt speak to me as much now but all he says is his usual things; hey, how r u and wuu2.. that's all after i answered, he said dont tell anyone and its becuase HE's involved in this, but i dont want either of us in trouble now...

    he said he'd never speak to me if i am, i've been feeling sick/dizzy and tired all day, i stayed up half the night (when it happened) crying, and that might be the cause but this morning when i woke up, i had sharp shooting pains in my lower stomach, all i do is cry, i've deleted the history conversations now...

    i'm scared to death and appearantly i'm supposed to wait a week, maybe 1/2week before to see, and all the symptoms i've had, i told my sister and she said your probably tired/hungry.. that's the thing ! i've had food and i'm STILL sick, i've fallen asleep 1nce or twice standing up now and my whole body feels weak...

    should i get tested? but i'm just jumping to conclusions but i just dont want to be in this situation anymore !
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your symptoms sounds like they could be due to the stress you are under at the moment?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not to sure, i nearly collapsed in school today, i did everything to keep myself awak in classes, the office thought it'd most be because i hadnt had any food at the time, after i did, i asked my friends if the ground was moving they said no, i dont know what's going on with me now... i'm scared that i tell someone about my pains and they catch me out because of what i've been doing behind their back :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The mind is a funny thing and its very easy to convince yourself of something and start finding the symptoms, or even giving yourself symptopms through stress. Theres nothing you can do until you are due your period sadly and worrying isn't going to help you any so just try and put it out of your mind (though this is admittedly more easily said than done)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    XHanzX2 wrote: »
    Before It Happened I Froze It Once And Then Kept It At Normal Tempreture, Then Put It In The Fridge, But I Mostly Kept It Out And It Went Warm So I'm Not Completely Sure At This One.

    Apart from this being bewilderingly weird, and quite apart from the hygeine implications of keeping your friend's man juice in your family fridge ( :eek2: ), this will have killed any sperm. You are not pregnant. In fact, I would bet body parts on it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont care if I am wrong, I take liver and kidneys :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Olive wrote: »
    Apart from this being bewilderingly weird, and quite apart from the hygeine implications of keeping your friend's man juice in your family fridge ( :eek2: ), this will have killed any sperm. You are not pregnant. In fact, I would bet body parts on it.

    i was thinking that! but nobody seemed to think anything of it so i kept quiet. :/
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hellfire wrote: »
    I dont care if I am wrong, I take liver and kidneys :D

    To do what with??!?

    I am already :crazyeyes at this thread.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Hanz,

    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling much better today. Did you book in to see the nurse at your GP - or at the least call one of the above numbers? I think it would help settle your fears as well as some healthy pointers to the relationship issues.

    Take care
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Olive wrote: »
    Apart from this being bewilderingly weird, and quite apart from the hygeine implications of keeping your friend's man juice in your family fridge ( :eek2: ), this will have killed any sperm. You are not pregnant. In fact, I would bet body parts on it.

    could that kill it? someone once told me keeping it cold could help it survive(?) so he told me to do that, then i did as i described on my previous post(s) but i just dont want to be pregnant, he said that he doesnt want to me friends with me (or something like that?) if i am :S

    it's just confusing, espescially, when i've got my assessments; homework, and bullies to deal with...Today, only once or twice we made eye contact and that was on the bus on our way home. we spoke a few times, but that's it, whenever something came up in our group convo one of us would tell our other friend to shut up and talk about something else or we'd cover our heads saying we're tired, we didnt speak much on msn now, hoping that this just rolls of our backs....
    but it wont, it's there for the rest of our lives, the biggest mistake :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    XHanzX2 wrote: »
    could that kill it?

    Yes.

    When they freeze sperm in labs, they do it in very controlled conditions with liquid nitrogen, they don't just bung it in the fridge.

    If he's even fertile at 12, his little fellas would have been long, long dead.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    XHanzX2 wrote: »
    could that kill it? someone once told me keeping it cold could help it survive(?) so he told me to do that

    Why would he tell you to do that? And then, more importantly, why *did* you do that.

    And didn't your mum wonder what was in that random coca cola bottle at the back of her fridge?! Sorry, I just find that all a little bizarre :nervous:

    Either way, you won't be pregnant and you are probably making yourself ill by thinking about it all too much, stressing and not eating properly.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's most probably because of all the things that are running thorugh my mind atm, i'll have to tell him personally about it :D but he'll probably say get checked but due to all of this advice and everything, i dont i can be preg, i just have to play the waiting game for a week or so, then if i aint on my period i'm fucked

    thanks :D I'm going to see what he says and even if he tells me not to tell anyone, I have to someday so i'll speak with my counsellor, or maybe phone those numbers ShyBoy gave me :):):):):)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh god, it's the girl who said she didn't want to 'cyber' with her friend, only to not only change her mind but go even futher.

    Why the fuck to we bother sometimes?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went too far this time =S he's quite good at persuading, anyway i've got all the advice and help i need :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh god, it's the girl who said she didn't want to 'cyber' with her friend, only to not only change her mind but go even futher.

    Why the fuck to we bother sometimes?

    People make mistakes, for whatever reason.

    If you feel you don't want to respond to what someone has said, feel free not to. But you have to accept that if you're going to give advice then that doesn't mean people are going to automatically do what you say.

    I'm not quite sure how you think you're actually helping anyone right now though?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    XHanzX2 wrote: »

    But I'm Only 13 And He's 12 Until August, He Told Me I'm a Dickhead And Everything, I Knew I Was, but He Said Pray That I Have My Period, Which Is a While From Now...


    Please, Anyone, I Dont Know What To Do, I'm Stuck Between 2 Options; Fall Down Stairs(On My Stomach) Or Go Up Doctors On My Own And Get Abortion Or Something... It's Fucking Up My Mind !!

    Hello! You are 13, like 13 years old????? And he's 12? I'm sorry am I the only one who thinks this is very very wrong? :no: Well seeming you think it is ok to engage in adult behaviour, grow up & get a pregnancy test! :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You won't be pregnant but I think you should take this as a lesson and learn to say no.
Sign In or Register to comment.