Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Death Wish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Helpp!!!. My Week Keeps Getting Worse, Need Someone To Listen To Me.
I Havn't Seen My Psychologist For Two Weeks, And I Need Someone To Talk To And To Help Me.
My Mum and Stepdad Are Splitting Up, They Keep Arguing And My Stepdad Seems To Drag Me In To Most Off Them. I Feel Like It Is My Falt:crying: All This Is Reminding Me Off When My Mum and Dad Got Divorced. I See Flashback's From Then, When My Dad Tried To Strangle My Mum. I Keep Seeing It Over And Over In My Mind, Reliving It And I Am Terrified Of What Will Happen.

Also, I Hear Voice's Telling Me Its All My Falt And To Self Harm (Which I Have Started To Do Again) I Even Heared Them During One Off My GCSE Exams Telling Me I Will Fail. I Feel Like A Failuer. I Can't The Thought Of Killing My Self Out Of My Head. I Just Want To Sleep And Never Wake Up.
I Just Feel Like My Whole Life Is Slowly Getting Worse.
:crying: :crying: :crying:

Sorry It's So Long.
Ally x

Comments

• Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    Hi Ally:wave:
    I'm not surprised that you feel like this with the situation you're in. I hope you can start blaming your circumstances, and not yourself, for the state you're in at the moment.

What did your psychologist say about these voices when you saw her a couple of weeks ago? Did she mention something called post-traumatic stress disorder to you? It might be worth reading about in that link so you can start thinking about what you've been through/are going through and sorting it out in your own mind. Maybe then the voices would have less of a chance to get to you?

The other thing I'd say is try hard to talk to your mum. At this point, YOU need a bit of looking after, and you're sure to be her first concern even if she is going through a rough time. Do you think you could open up to her if you ask to get out of the house and go for a tea or coffee somewhere neutral? Or alternatively is there any friend or family you could stay with for a few days to get a break while she sorts this out with your stepdad?

Look after yourself Ally, I hope you feel better.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Soph001,
    Thanks For The Advice xD

Yeahh My Psychologist Mentioned Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder To Me Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing To Me, But I'm Dead Scared About It.

Me And My Mum Have Talked A Little About It, But She Avoids Putting It Off, Cause She Knows It Makes Me Feel Bad. I Am Going Down To Coventy To Stay With My Grandma For A Few Weeks, So Hopefully It Will Help Me Feel Better.

Ally x
  • Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    That's great, I'm glad you can get away for a while.
    If there's anything you want to find out about or if your psychologist says something you don't understand, please feel free to ask someone on here will do their best to give you the info you need.

Soph