Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mohican

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got my hair cut today and found that its now short enough to get into a mohican.

So whats the best way of getting it to stay up? I've been backcombing it, and i end up with a pretty messy result, but with hair spray it stands up...

i'm guessing there is a better way??

Comments

• Options
    Never had one but i've heard people use sugar water? kind of concretes it rock solid.
  • Options
    egg white!
  • Options
    Mmmm yummy, Eggwhite and suger = merange :D yummy, if you do use that can I lick your hair :D:D :lmao:
  • Options
    ok, so i've gone down the hairspray and hairdryer route, its worked quite well but does anyone have any idea how to do it so i just have one spike all the way down instead of several spikes??
  • Options
    there are places which have sooooo much of this thing they call "hair-gel" they give it away to people who ask for it. You need to have money for this exchange however.
  • Options
    Several looks better in my opinion. And it's a mohawk hair cut/style. A Mohican is a member of the Mohawk tribe.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    there are places which have sooooo much of this thing they call "hair-gel" they give it away to people who ask for it. You need to have money for this exchange however.
    hair gel does work when you're spiking up shoulder length hair...don't be so damn sarcastic, its not a good look hunny...
  • Options
    PVA glue :D (so you can sleep on it and it'll stay spiky)

or good wax i guess :)
  • Options
    Oooooh can you post pics on the photo thread? i bet you'll look wicked! :D
  • Options
    soap
  • Options
    hair gel does work when you're spiking up shoulder length hair...don't be so damn sarcastic, its not a good look hunny...

you are just buying the wrong products then. They do exist, trust me in that matter.
  • Options
    soap

Yep this is what i was going to suggest as thats how most of the punks i know used to get thiers to stay up