Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Polish Dating websites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone joined a polish dating website?

I'm looking for a free website, if so, please let me know if there are any, and let me have the web addresses.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    be careful tho, for they might steal your Internets.
  • Options
    It's probably cheaper to fly out there and spend a weekend than sign up for a (non-free) dating site. I was there a couple of years ago and it was dirt cheap. A pint of beer was less than a quid! Wooo!
  • Options
    Helpful replies would be great!!
  • Options
    Helpful replies would be great!!

Wasn't mine helpful? Keep it real. How many people on a UK bulletin board do you ACTUALLY think would have any experience on a Polish dating site? Yes, Polish is all our second language. :yeees:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Teagan wrote: »
    Wasn't mine helpful? Keep it real. How many people on a UK bulletin board do you ACTUALLY think would have any experience on a Polish dating site? Yes, Polish is all our second language. :yeees:

To be fair, there are people who have polish heritage or who have come over from Poland who might have some knowledge.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    To be fair, there are people who have polish heritage or who have come over from Poland who might have some knowledge.

I don't deny that, Helen, although not many seem to have come forward. But he got snotty first. Meh! :)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

You're far too smart for your own good! :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    You're far too smart for your own good! :)

I'm so good at the Internet, I made my PhD in it, long before I started with chemistry.
  • Options
    this isn't meant to be contraversial - but aren't there enough polish people already in the uk that it's not necessary to use the internet? i mean, at least that way you'd know it's a genuine interest and not a scam.

or are you living in poland...?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    phoenix24 wrote: »
    this isn't meant to be contraversial - but aren't there enough polish people already in the uk that it's not necessary to use the internet? i mean, at least that way you'd know it's a genuine interest and not a scam.

or are you living in poland...?

:chin: Lots of people use internet dating regardless of the people around them - it's a specific way of meeting a 'date' which can be hard at times even if there seems to be a lot of people around. In London for instance, some people talk about being surrounded by people but finding it quite hard to really connect, so they might opt for internet dating as an easier way to initiate relationships.