Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is he into me or not ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Ok, i have been dating a guy for a month...We have spent alot of those's night together sleeping in the same bed.. But when it comes down to making love he just cant do it he says he is second guessing himself....Is that a lie or is it me..

Comments

• Options
    If he's not in a relationship I think he is unsure about it. How old are you both? If you are both young, he might be a bit insecure about it, but loves the time he spends with you. If you were ugly or weird to him he wouldn't spend that much time with you and you wouldn't have lied so much in bed together.

So check it out if he has a missus on the side, if not: be patient, I think he wants it.
  • Options
    you think?

we are both 40something...and if he does want it he sure isnt sending out the signals...but true i will just wait and see..and no there is no other...:banghead:
  • Options
    Nerves can get in the way of any new sexual relationship, no matter how old or young you are.

If he's doing everything else: kissing, cuddling, etc, then you're fine. If he's just lying there like a log maybe he's not that into you.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Nerves can get in the way of any new sexual relationship, no matter how old or young you are.

If he's doing everything else: kissing, cuddling, etc, then you're fine. If he's just lying there like a log maybe he's not that into you.

lucyd: well he is just lying there like a log, actually.

Kermit: Ahh, it's not THAT bad, as long as he talks to you and not just come and eats your fridge empty.

lucyd: actually he just comes by, goes to sleep, eats the content of my fridge and leaves again.

Kermit: ...

:D
  • Options
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO....is he gay? what man can sleep in the same bed with a woman ,he dates -for numerous times and not what to sleep with her? bbaby girl he is either gay or not attracted to you..if u gets angry when u ask him then maybe he isnt attracted to u but if he just calmy says no i am not gay then he is probably gay..what is he second guessing about? you or his sexuality? put ur self in his shoes and ask urself why would nt i sleep with 'my girlfriend'...oh he might even have another girl who he fucks before he came to see you and he just cant perform...girl u never know men do some triflin things...follow ur heart if it doesnt feel right maybe it isnt right.. there is a man out there who will treat u like the woman u r and u will have to keep his hands off u in the bedroom...good luck
  • Options
    shamaine wrote: »
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO....is he gay? what man can sleep in the same bed with a woman ,he dates -for numerous times and not what to sleep with her? bbaby girl he is either gay or not attracted to you..if u gets angry when u ask him then maybe he isnt attracted to u but if he just calmy says no i am not gay then he is probably gay..what is he second guessing about? you or his sexuality? put ur self in his shoes and ask urself why would nt i sleep with 'my girlfriend'...oh he might even have another girl who he fucks before he came to see you and he just cant perform...girl u never know men do some triflin things...follow ur heart if it doesnt feel right maybe it isnt right.. there is a man out there who will treat u like the woman u r and u will have to keep his hands off u in the bedroom...good luck

completly false
  • Options
    olaola wrote: »
    completly false

haha :lol:

Nothing beats a self-assured, overly convinced person who's completely wrong.
  • Options
    She's totally right. Us men are all just walking dildos. We don't have a variety of emotional states like women do. If we don't spend every three seconds of our lives wanting to 'fuck' women, it's because we're gay.