Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need a kick up the bum.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The story goes,

1. New boyrfriend, we were drunk, the condom split, I said I was on the pill but wasnt, I went to get morning after pill after.
2. Normal sex for a week.
3. Condom half comes off, I didnt do anything about it.
4. Last night condom split again and I dont know what to do.

Ive been told not to use the MAP to often, but yeh. And i feel really stupid and like i need someone to shout at me and tell me that but i dont want to tell anyone.

So let rip!

Comments

• Options
    well, talk to your gp about it. Isn't the hormone dose in the MAP so big, that you are practically infertile for a few months anyway? I don't know.

"normal" condoms do not split. So either they don't fit your b/f (unlikely, because he would have a very uncomfortable time), or they are very old (they get a little thin after a while), or you or your boyfriend are doing something wrong.

I don't think you just posted to get bad attitude from other forum users and I don't think you need advice. I think you and your b/f need a bit more responsibility (telling him you are on the pill when you aren't? wtf!?! He should know when he's about to impregnate you) in those matters.
  • Options
    Hows about looking into actually going onto the pill?

Talk to your GP.
  • Options
    Gotta echo StrubbleS - "I said I was on the pill but wasnt"

Why the hell did you say that!? Anyhoo, as has been mentioned, it sounds like the condoms you are using aren't right for your man.
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Hows about looking into actually going onto the pill?

Talk to your GP.
    This.

And also wtf @ telling him you were?! Because that's totally the way to go about having a relationship :/.