Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

first time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do i need to know before my first time???

Comments

• Options
    It's not as good as you'd think. Be prepared. Be it what you both want. Use protection and lube. Be warmed up. Don't do it on their sister's bed.

My first time, he didn't tell me what he was about to do and put a duvet over my face. Collapsed in agony after 2 minutes because he'd twisted his ankle. Then he told me how he'd lost his virginity. I'd post it here but I'd be flamed to hell, PM me if you like.

Sorry if I sound bitter and unhelpful, he dumped me a few hours ago.
  • Options
    Remember that the gas is right, the clutch is left and the brake is in the middle! and if you are driving an automatic make sure to brake with your right(!) foot, even tho it's so alluring to break with the left, since he is just sitting there doing nothing!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Remember that the gas is right, the clutch is left and the brake is in the middle! and if you are driving an automatic make sure to brake with your right(!) foot, even tho it's so alluring to break with the left, since he is just sitting there doing nothing!

LOL. Aces :D

Take it slow. Relax. Communicate. Enjoy every sensation. Don't be afraid to ask/tell what you want.

Do it again afterwards :D
  • Options
    Eddish wrote: »
    Take it slow. Relax. Communicate. Enjoy every sensation. Don't be afraid to ask/tell what you want.

:yes:

It's good to make sure you're ready for sex, it's your choice and there's no rush. Sex with a new partner, whether it's your first time or not, is about finding out what you both like and feeling at ease with one another. Just make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed and pick a safe place where you're not going to be disturbed, and of course don't forget to think about contraception too :)
  • Options
    Be ready for it to be awkward and don't worry if things don't work out as well as you imagined
  • Options
    your first time what?

whatever it is, take it in stride
    keep a sense of humor
    maintain balance--it is what is and...
    it ain't what it ain't

reverence and a smile
    get you through anyhing....

even to the next time

hotsam
  • Options
    i'm told my message is too short

give me a break!
  • Options
    It can really hurt so make sure you're with someone you feel comfortable to say so with. It really does make a difference. Also, make sure they know it's your first time.
    x