Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the other woman

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been going out with a guy for 2 years now and i didnt know he was still seeing his ex galfriend, i called off the relationship coz i didnt want to be the other woman, he couldnt let me go and becoz i love him i let him back and kept hoping he lives the other gal. am stack coz i keep meeting guys that dont really love me, one thing i know is that he loves me and he loves the other gal, pls help me :crying:

Comments

• Options
    I think we agree on the topic that he's doing you no good. If he's still seeing her, even if you broke it off, he won't change for you. You are just the toy for lonely hours.

I think what we agree too on is, that you won't fall out of love with him or get happier with the fact that he is seeing someone else while you are still with him.

If you can't change it, toss it.

So, ultimately you need to break it off for good and stop associating with him. It's wearing you down (since you do not sound very happy in your post) and it's not going to be better.

there is just one sensible solution to this.

About the thing that you keep finding the 'wrong' men:
    That's not a problem you are facing alone. Many people find this. But staying with the wrong is the worst decision me thinks. If it shall get better it needs to change, and if it doesn't change, it's not becoming better.
  • Options
    Quite how you do this, I'm not sure, but you need to access your self-respect, and quickly. You are better off alone than with someone who doesn't want you enough to ditch the other girl. He's had plenty of time to choose, so now you need to turn your back on him, it's the only way. It'll be painful in the short term, but you'll be glad you did in the long run, that is certain.