Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A valuable lesson learned... Please read.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is not a question, it is just a story of mine that will hopefully help anyone here who is as daft as i have been recently....

I'm 15 years old and recently have been to a party where we all camped out. I have a good life, good at school, good group of friends a regular on my football team etc.
So, at this party, we all planned to get really drunk and sleep in the tents. I was sort of talking to this girl all night, (though now i cant even remember her name. Take note of that) and we ended up stopping together in the same compartment. We were both absolutely wasted and one thing led to another kissing to touching etc.
She began to get my penis out and started giving me a hand job, I pulled her pants down and she told me "get out before you cum". I knew this, and i also never shutup about my morales "never have sex without a condom". I began to have sex with her: a girl i dont know, not even her name. This was my first time. I was incredibly drunk, and i cummed inside her.
A few weeks later, i get a phone call. Its the girl. She's pregnant.
My ambitions of going to university, and growing up normally are shattered. Instead of working for a bit of extra cash for clothes and days out, i am now working for a baby i dont want yet.
My parents are incredibly furious with me, i cant go anywhere now and its shameful for me to walk into school.
Is this what you want? Would you risk your future for this? Me neither.

Luckily, i made the last bit up. I cant even remember if i cummed inside her or not. I keep trying to recreate it in my head, but i can remember feeling it about to come, then wanking off over her, so i dont know !
I'm scared. Thats the truth, i am terrified that i may have got a girl i dont even know pregnant at my age. I have no way of asking her, i dont have a phone or email address and she doesnt live in my town.
I have been incredibly stupid i know. I have just learnt one thing: Never again.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dear Internet,

let me tell you about the time I had sex...