Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The world's sexiest woman is...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Jessica Alba.

NEXT!

A good point well made. Hmmmmm ...
    She's very sexy :yes:

I'm surprised about the boob job story though. I'm sure she's always had big boobs.
    lipsy wrote: »
    She's very sexy :yes:

I'm surprised about the boob job story though. I'm sure she's always had big boobs.

:yes:

i think cheryl is stunning. i want her hair, face and figure :heart:
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Jessica Alba.

NEXT!
    X2
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    icey wrote: »
    X2

Jessica Alba is the most overated in that whole top 10.
    Weekender Offender 
    In my opinion as a HUGE HUGE FAN angelina jolie in my eyes .
    What are you basing that on? These thing tend to go around pretty quickly, and I don't remember a Cheryl Cole/boob job story ever going around.

Sher even said she had them enhanced in tv interview+in mag
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Sher even said she had them enhanced in tv interview+in mag

Where? I've done a quick Google search, and can't find anything, other than people pointing to photoshopped pictures and saying "she's definitely had them done."

I did find this quote from her though: "In an ideal world I'd have smaller boobs. I'm a 32D which is ridiculous for my size and boobs are hard to dress. I hate looking booby. You can look really cheap very quickly."
    Cheryl Cole's attractive enough if you like your women with just a hint of racist thuggery. It still tickles me how people think she's some sort of wonderful tolerant woman, when really she just gets pissed and batters toilet attendants.

The most attractive one in Girls Aloud is clearly Nicola Roberts.
    Kermit wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole's attractive enough if you like your women with just a hint of racist thuggery.

Here, here. I'd like to add 'patently vacuous' to her list of 'qualities'.

We all just need to settle down and accept Penelope Cruz is clearly the hottest women on the planet.
    you can feel a huge difference between fake tits are natural...

and before anyone asks, yes i have had the chance to feel some fakes, and i know what i prefer

Actually, you know what? I've felt more than my fair share of boobs, both fake and natural - and it varies. Some enhanced breasts have felt WAY nicer than some of the natural breasts I have come across *ahem* :naughty: . Some are indeed not so 'real' feeling, but a lot of the time, the women have actually gone for that look/feel.
    Kermit wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole's attractive enough if you like your women with just a hint of racist thuggery. It still tickles me how people think she's some sort of wonderful tolerant woman, when really she just gets pissed and batters toilet attendants.

The most attractive one in Girls Aloud is clearly Nicola Roberts.

I’m glad someone still remembers that incident. It seems to me that just because Ashley Cole cheated on her and she got the job on X Factor that she’s suddenly the nations ‘sweetheart’ ..
    No Felicia Day or Anne Hathaway = no sale.
    I don't care, I think Cheryl is beautiful.

However, I'd put Jessica Alba first.
    Closely followed by Kristin Kreuk and Britney Spears*.

*Note that if the press choses who they want to portray as ugly/beautiful. They usually publish ugly pics of Britney, and good ones of Cheryl or Angelina Jolie.
    I'm not saying Britney is everyone's cup of tea, I'm just saying it's a shame tabloids are so intent in making her look unattractive.
    ew. so fake.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, in my opinion winona ryder is definitely up there, as well as audrey hepburn, i can't think of anyone now because i'm really tired but definitely NOT CHERYL COLE

yeah jessica alba, salma hayek and penelope cruz are up there too
    Audrey Hepburn the dead film star? Something tells me she's not particularly sexy any more.
    Cheryl Cole's alright, I wouldn't kick her out of bed if I'd had a drink or two but somehow, she's not really my cup of tea. Dunno why really....

Really I think the list is more about which famous bird has had the most publicity in the last 12 months and ;et's face it, a Girls Aloud lp and an appearance on the X-Factor getting a bit tearful can't have done her much harm, can it?
    she is the sexiest but not the most beautiful in the world....
    Audrey Hepburn the dead film star? Something tells me she's not particularly sexy any more.

lol no, you wouldn't think so, i take that back

i wasn't thinking "sexiest woman alive"
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Keyra Aagustina
    Weekender Offender 
    Uma Thurman.
    Cheryl Cole shouldn't have been number one