Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wanking!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone got any tips on how to make a wank less boring?? d.i.y sex toys?? or anything to spice it up a bit??????:banghead: :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Stick a finger down your jap eye. Ultimate pleasure.

Also hold on, if you're the "wank king" surely you dont need to ask this question as you are king of all things wank?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    as you are king of all things wank?

Haha! For me the term 'wank' usually means 'crap'
  • Options
    Have a normal wank, then just when youre about to come, squirt a little lemon juice in your eyes.
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Have a normal wank, then just when youre about to come, squirt a little lemon juice in your eyes.

:lol: I nearly spat hot chocolate all over my computer.
  • Options
    To be fair, funny as the replies are so far - this is a section for people to be able to ask any question about sex and not be laughed at.
  • Options
    There is not much scope for improvement with wanking but you can either lie on the arm you are gonna do it wth then imagine a celebrity doing it while your arm is asleep or use your opposite hand (left hand if you are right handed)

Do it in front of a window too that can be fun.
  • Options
    Lubricant can help. As can touching balls. Unfortunately for guys there isn't that much in the way of toys out there, all of the ones I've tried have been utter tripe.
  • Options
    Yeah for guys its hard to change it unlike for us gals there loads of ways.
    God just yesterday i D.I.Y myself 3 times in 3o mins :naughty:
  • Options
    May I recommend the 'danger wank'. Cry out "MUM!" at the top of your voice whilst in bed, and try whacking one out before she runs into the room.
  • Options
    :lol: i do that with my fella
  • Options
    Use deep heat or tabasco.
  • Options
    Yawn again. How can anyone take someone seriously who's user name is 'wank-king'?
  • Options
    Yawn again. How can anyone take someone seriously who's user name is 'wank-king'?
    I thought it was quite funny actually! If the OP signed up purely to ask a question about wanking, why not tailor their name to the question?
  • Options
    wank-king wrote: »
    anyone got any tips on how to make a wank less boring?? d.i.y sex toys?? or anything to spice it up a bit??????:banghead: :thumb:

To hell with DIY. Go online and buy a masturbation aid, they make it MUCH more fun!
    Plenty of lube too.
  • Options
    Theres a site I think its called 'Let's Masturbate!' and its got stuff on there, some weird stuff..

www.letsmasturbate.com

Sponge spooge

Get a sponge bigger than your penis. Cut a slit right through the middle and stick a condom through it with some lubrication. Put something bigger than your Penis around the entrance of the sponge then put the open end of the Condom around it to make it wide enough to slip in your penis. Then use a clothes peg to hold the opposite end of the condom onto the sponge. Then insert your penis and have sex and imagine it is a hot wet pussy.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    May I recommend the 'danger wank'. Cry out "MUM!" at the top of your voice whilst in bed, and try whacking one out before she runs into the room.

Hahaha
  • Options
    Get a sponge bigger than your penis. Cut a slit right through the middle and stick a condom through it with some lubrication. Put something bigger than your Penis around the entrance of the sponge then put the open end of the Condom around it to make it wide enough to slip in your penis. Then use a clothes peg to hold the opposite end of the condom onto the sponge. Then insert your penis and have sex and imagine it is a hot wet pussy.

Goodness, if you're going to go to those lengths you might as well go the whole hog and buy a fleshlight. Apparently they do an anal fleshlight too now, if that's what you're into.

The mind boggles.
  • Options
    My ex was once given a sex doll for a present which she is trying to get rid of... would you like it?
  • Options
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Apparently they do an anal fleshlight too now, if that's what you're into.
    Apparently they've done those for agggggges.
  • Options
    I wouldn't know, I'm too tight to waste money on one;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, I'm too tight to waste money on one;)

But you have access to a REAL one! :hyper:
  • Options
    Actually, regarding the OPs initial question which I have FINALLY got back on track with (apologies Jim V), put on a pair of latex/rubber medical gloves and take some lubrication and try wanking/caressing yourself with that. And for those of you with male partners, give them a treat and masturbate them using this technique. It feels absolutely fantastic and will give them an awesome orgasm! :yes: :) :hyper: :thumb: :crazyeyes :naughty: :flirt: