Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

how do you know ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you know if a girl likes you ?cos how can you tell? cos most girls just want to be my friend but im not sure if 1 girl wants more but if she doesnt i dont want to loose here as a friend so what do i do cos ive told 1 girl how i felt and i hant seen here from that day i dont want to make the same mistake again i aint very good at this girl thing?HELP!
IM HERE NOBODY HAS TO WORRY
:cool:

Comments

• Options
    i think its fairly obvious when a girl likes you, if you think that she does then its likely she does. you can tell by how they act around you, more shy than around other people, if your in a big group do they seem to speak to you more, stare at you alot, flirt, stick up for you, or in some cases cover the fact up by being a bit nasty.

give us more info, like why do you think this girl might be interested in you, then we can tell you if it sounds like she does.
  • Options
    hiya well shes always does what you just said and keeps looking at me in a good way if u know what i mean and we have bin out a few times but nothink like bf/gf just mates but she likes to hold my hand and stuff but thats it? i just dont know?:cool:
  • Options
    well i think it sounds like she definately likes you, you just need to try and be abit more confident and realise this. ;)
  • Options
    thanks so you think i could be in with a chance ? cheers and i only get shy somedays ? i mean other days i seem to be fine ? i dont know must be me o well
  • Options
    yeah i definately think youve got a chance. go for it!!!
    goodluck, let us know if anything good comes of all this!;) :D
  • Options
    go 4 it yeah!