Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In my opinion, I've been doing a good job of getting in shape since the beginning of the year. However, I no longer hav a butt. I never really filled out the butt of jeans to begin with but now I walk around looking like I've pooped myself becase they just hang there.

So besides weighted squats and lunges (been doing those since the begining and yes I do them properly and yes I have enough weight) any other tricks?... except for padded panties. Not going to do those... yet...

Comments

• Options
    I read this a while ago (I go back to it a lot, if only to drool at the woman in the first picture), and took up the swings (I don't have a kettlebell but I use a dumbbell for it), they really leave you sore the next day for all the right reasons :D

The author mentioned sprinting, now that the weather is getting better on my side, I'm going to start hill sprinting (i.e. sprint up a hill then walk/jog down at a slow pace, sprint up again).

Split squats are quite fun to add to the mix. Note, they are not fun while you're doing them and by the time you get to the 8th rep you'll be begging for mercy (or a fast, painless death)
  • Options
    Well thats just the worst suggestion ever :p (worst as in I'd rather shoot out my kneecaps then sprint, not worst as in bad idea ;))

But that is a really really nice ass, could bounce a quarter off it :yum: when the snow goes away I shall give it some thought. The swings they show look a bit violent to do in a crowded gym though, lol.