Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is it normal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I give oral to this lad, he goes in a weird mood after he cums.

Is this normal for lads to do this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dunno. Depends what you mean by 'weird'.
    Well, once he cums, he doesn't want me to carry on. We've tried but he can't get hard again, his erection goes. So a few mins after he cums, he wants to stop. He does masterbate alot, so if he'd had around 3 wanks during that day then maybe that's why.
    Yea what is he like?
    Its generally a normal thing for guys are after they cum to be kind of distant, not wanting to cuddle up or kiss and just want to fall asleep, eat, have a cigarette etc
    kimmeh wrote: »
    Well, once he cums, he doesn't want me to carry on. We've tried but he can't get hard again, his erection goes. So a few mins after he cums, he wants to stop. He does masterbate alot, so if he'd had around 3 wanks during that day then maybe that's why.

Us guys are not like girls. We can't carry on after orgasm. So, the fact he tries to 'carry on' for a few minutes afterwards is pretty impressive. Seriously, it actually hurts if you carry on after orgasm. We generally have to wait a while, although this varies from guy to guy.
    Us guys are not like girls. We can't carry on after orgasm. So, the fact he tries to 'carry on' for a few minutes afterwards is pretty impressive. Seriously, it actually hurts if you carry on after orgasm. We generally have to wait a while, although this varies from guy to guy.

Yup - this is about right. It becomes far too sensitive to carry on after blowing your load. Depending on horn-levels, it can be anything from a few minutes before I am ready to go again, to not being bothered at all.
    yes, that's normal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

I have it pretty strong, so after sex I just want to roll over and have my peace, not even a naked jessica alba and scarlett johannson dancing on my bed could get me in mood for at least 15-20 minutes.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I have it pretty strong, so after sex I just want to roll over and have my peace, not even a naked jessica alba and scarlett johannson dancing on my bed could get me in mood for at least 15-20 minutes.

for me it isn't a question of being in the mood, but whether i can actually get it up to perform at all. i would imagine that it varies in extremity from one guy to the next, though.