Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't know what to do.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm scared and confused, I'm on msn and one of my friends is telling me she can hear voices telling her that i'm hurt...while other thinks she has OCD. What do i do?

My friend who hears the voices has seen people before...when she tried to kill herself and stuff, and she is getting help, but is there anything I can do?

and does anyone know anything about OCD or how I can help her feel better?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place but I dont have time..I'm really scared and worried.

Help?

Sorry, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Just ask her if she has a plan from her CPN for what to do if she starts hallucinating? Ask her if she is in a safe place, has she got people around her? Has she got the number of the Crisis Team if she needs it?
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    Just ask her if she has a plan from her CPN for what to do if she starts hallucinating? Ask her if she is in a safe place, has she got people around her? Has she got the number of the Crisis Team if she needs it?

She says she wasn't told anything about it how to deal with it!
    Omg, i'm freaking out
  • Options
    Wats up??
  • Options
    My friend thinks she has OCD which i know nothing about so I dont know how to help and my other friend is hearing things.

Yeah, think thats everything. :\
  • Options
    try not to worry too much, just make sure they both have people around them and that they are safe for tonight. It's difficult online bacause you can't see their emotions etc- can you visit them tomorrow?
  • Options
    I cant visit tomorrow.
    I'm soo scared, I do worry even when i shouldn't.
    She just said she was going to have to do something to stop them saying stuff like hitting her head!! :S

My other friend i've looked up links for stuff on OCD, i think she'll be okay, for tonight.
    but my other friend tried to kill herself just over a week ago, i'm terrified.
  • Options
    Hey sry i wasnt on longer last night, how did it go?
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    Hey sry i wasnt on longer last night, how did it go?

Hey, um, it was okay.
    I went too the library today and found books that'll help my friend with her OCD.
    My other friend seems to be pushing me away, thinking that because she's gay she'll make me uncomfortable, which isnt true, even though I try to tell her, she doesn't listen, but I don't think she's hearing voices as much anymore, but i made her promise not to listen to them. I don't know if it will work, but its the best I could do.

I feel like i'm stuck.

:\.
  • Options
    well you can only do your best and be honest with them, you sound like you are doing all the right things and being a really good friend!
  • Options
    I don't feel like i'm being a very good friend. I feel like i'm losing her anyway. I don't know what to do for the best anymore.
  • Options
    you can only do your best, just be there for them, and look after yourself also - that's all they expect :)
  • Options
    Hiya,

Don't no if this is any help.
    I hear voices, telling me to harm myself and stuff like that, so i no what its like.
    I no it will seem like she's pushing you away but she's prob scared. All you can do is be there for her and listen to her when she needs someone to turn to.

I no your prob scared but You sound like your doing the right thing, Remember to look after yourself too. xD

Ally xx
  • Options
    Ally** wrote: »
    Hiya,

Don't no if this is any help.
    I hear voices, telling me to harm myself and stuff like that, so i no what its like.
    I no it will seem like she's pushing you away but she's prob scared. All you can do is be there for her and listen to her when she needs someone to turn to.

I no your prob scared but You sound like your doing the right thing, Remember to look after yourself too. xD

Ally xx

Thank you Ally, that does help. Hopefully things will get better for us, and for you too :)
  • Options
    Aww hun you sound like a BRILLIANT,AMAZING FRIEND.
    She got you as friend she be ok all you can do is be there for her.
    My friend just been diagonsed with bi polar and im like you shiting it incase she does something
  • Options
    re

Hi MFA,

Here is some information on OCD.
    It sounds like your friend needs to speak to someone professional like a doctor about this, it she dosent feel she can then to maybe speak to a family member or teacher.

i hope this info helps, keep posting:wave:
  • Options
    garfield27 wrote: »
    Hi MFA,

Here is some information on OCD.
    It sounds like your friend needs to speak to someone professional like a doctor about this, it she dosent feel she can then to maybe speak to a family member or teacher.

i hope this info helps, keep posting:wave:

Thank you very much :)