Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this girl keeps on txtin me and saying she loves me ive know her for quite a while and weve had sex a couple times the problem is i dont know if i really like her my mates keep makin fun of me because they all have girlfriends and i dont none of them like this girl either but i dont know wheather i should go out with her or not i do think about her but only when im on my own ive never had a proper relationship before and im real confused

Comments

• Options
    If you like her go for it... If you don't, don't. It'd be cruel to go out with her if your not sure that you like her like that. If your not ready for a relationship don't rush! I have ended up in a predicament by doing that and it is hard to solve!

As for your mates, does it matter if they're not a huge fan of hers? Maybe they don't really know her and will get to like her if you decide to give things a shot? As long as you like her thats all that counts.

Good luck with the decision :)
  • Options
    pretty much ditto. remember you don't have to be madly in love with her to go out with her - "going out" with someone needn't be a big thing, it could just be a few dates to get to know her?