Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My nans gone and i feel so alone :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My nan passed away this afternoon after she had a heart attack she was only 58 but she hasn't beeen well for weeks. She fell down stairs the other week due to a pain in her left arm she went hosplital but they sent her home and today she was taken to hospital again with bad chest pains and she had a heart attack doctors tried everthing to bring her back but no look.

My nan was a star and my best friend i loved her more than words can say
but she knew that i'm devestated she's gone but she had a good life and i'll never forget her.

I do feel alone now but i still got grandad and we got to keep strong for each other.

Bloomin heck i feel slighty better writing this down because i find i hard saying what i want to say......weird
Thanks for listeneing. No one has to say anything i just wanted to get everything of my chest. thanks xXx

Comments

• Options
    *Hugs*
  • Options
    My God I don't know what to say apart from I'm so sorry for your loss. *Big Hugs/*
  • Options
    Im sorry fo your loss. Im sure she'll still be keeping an eye on you. She'll never be gone as long as you have your memories
  • Options
    *Massive Hugs*
    Just keep her memories going and think her at happy times. Really sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    *biig hugggg* =[
  • Options
    I lost my gran too, so I know how much of a big loss it is.
    *Big hugs*
    As long as you have people to support you, you will be okay.

Good luck and take care :) xxx
  • Options
    Hiya thank you to MFA, Grahaminneed, Cool2play22, Dr_Chimpenstien, Kate-, Lu_C Thanks for the kind words :):):):):):)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your nan I really hope you and your family are okay :)
  • Options
    im really sorry to hear about your nan custard. i lost my parents and nana to heart attacks, and it is awful, though it is so quick i like to think that it was painless which is some kind of comfort. the loss you will feel probably wont ever leave you but i can say (in my experience anyway...) it does start to get better in time, and you will one day look back on all of your happy memories with your nan and be so grateful and proud you had as much time as you did with her.
    take care xo
  • Options
    Love and best to you and your family x
  • Options
    hey honey,

i'm sorry for your loss :( i do agree with kezia though, it feels like such a horrible upsetting nightmare right now but with time the pain will ease and you'll be left with special memories that make you laugh and not cry.

this page is quite handy.

take good care of yourself and remember you can always talk on thesite
    xx