Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I found out...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... I now know what people really thing of me in this world. And once someone has said something, whether it was in an arguement or just said because the person doesn't like you, it has still been said, and the person can't get out of it then.

And recently I have found out what people really think of me. Now if you have read other recent post by me, you will know that I am not doing so well at the moment as it is and this hasn't really helped at all. It has made it worse. And I wish my mum had stopped me the other night.

I really hate this world. No joke, it is evil.

I now know that people don't really want me around, I am just a problem in their lives, who they would rather not be friends with. So I am now officially on my own in this world. :crying: . Totally alone.

And tbh I don't even know what I have ever done. But I have obviously offened people on the way without realising.

So yeah. This has really helped my mood. :crying: . Just as I try to start getting out of my last bad part from the other day and as I try to start picking myslef up this goes and happens.

ANd I know can't stop crying.

What should I do I am fed up of feeling like this. And everytime I just start to pick myself up, then someone or something goes and pushed me right backdown but further than I was before and I don't know if there is muc further that I can go. Because I feel so low as it is. Where else is there to go?

I can only think of one solution. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Hey
    I don't think I can be a lot of help to you, but I couldn't read that and not say anything at all to try and make you feel better so here goes. I don't know who's said something to you or what it was, but please try not to take the opinions of someone like that to heart. From what you've posted on here, you seem like a kind person whose heart is in the right place and who is trying their best to cope with a number of difficulties at the same time. I know it's tough when other people say hurtful things which set you back, but you have to try your best to block them out and try just to feel pity for them that they need to try and boost their own self esteem by being cruel to others. Hold your head up and try to believe you're worth more than their petty little insults. Don't stoop to their level and give them the satisfaction of getting upset by what they say. Show them you are strong and will carry on despite the obstacles they throw in your way. You can do it :)
  • Options
    Hi,

Dont let them get you down. Now i know, that probabaly sounds ridiculous and maybe impossible right now, but there not worth your worry or your tears. Concentrate on you not them. I know how you feel, and although i know this probabaly hasnt been much help, i hope you feel better soon, dont let them stop you from overcoming your problems, dont let them be a problem.:heart::)
    XX
  • Options
    Thanks. And your kind of right. Right now things much can or will make me feel better. But still thanks. I will keep on trying.
  • Options
    I always find myself saying things in the wrong way so people might take offence. And i find it hard sometimes to judge peoples reactions or how they mean something to sound.
    Socalising is bugger sometimes!! And people can be rubbish but you just have to grin and bare it or (like me) act a lil crazy now and then to make the world seem a nicer place!
    mucho hugs
  • Options
    re

Hi Cool2play22:) ,

It sounds like your having a tough time at the moment, it also sounds like the people that are close to you are the ones your having the most difficulty communicating with and expressing your needs to.
    Have you considered talking to someone about how your feeling, like a counsellor or tutor at college?this may help you build up the courage to express your needs to those closer? thanks for using the forum to look at these difficulties that your having, i hope you find it helpful.

keep posting
    :wave:
  • Options
    Yeah I do have a counsellor, but the problem is I don't really like her and I have asked to change before and they said that they would look at the situation, and the relationship I have with her, and they came to the conclusion that I had to stick with the one I have. Which I was upset and annoyed at. You see and because I have trust issues because she broke my trust once it takes me a really long time to trust that person again.

So I don't really have anyone to talk to that I trust. Not properly.