Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Paraffin Wax Treatment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I am thinking about getting my Mum this treatment for her hands for Mothers Day, she has arthritis - has anyone had it done?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I don't know the effects for arthritis, though I've heard they are good, but I do it and it is amazing. So relaxing and warm and leaves your hands so soft. Would definatly be a great present!
  • Options
    MMMM thanks, I think I might offer her it, shes not for it but toughh!!
  • Options
    So relaxing and warm

I have arthritis in my fingers, and anything warm usually makes them feel less sore, so this sounds good.

I might try it myself! ;)
  • Options
    mmm if u do let me know if its good!
  • Options
    I have never had this done of course ;) however we do offer it at the hotel I work at as an addition to a manicure etc and I know enough about them to sell them.

Shouldn't affect arthritis and it'll be fine to have, i wouldn't say it'll do any good but it is slightly warm so go for it.
  • Options
    I've had this done and it's lovely!

When me and my friend volunteered at a residential villiage they had relaxation sessions and this was part of it. All the women loved it. Your hands feel soo nice and soft afterwards too :yes:

I need it done at the moment, my hands are wrecked from using too much alcohol hand gel :crying:
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I've had this done and it's lovely!

When me and my friend volunteered at a residential villiage they had relaxation sessions and this was part of it. All the women loved it. Your hands feel soo nice and soft afterwards too :yes:

I need it done at the moment, my hands are wrecked from using too much alcohol hand gel :crying:

Thanks, think I'll get her that!|