Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First Time Cocain (2)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so im thinking of trying a bit of charlie, what are the best ways to do it.

for example

after a couple of drinks.
during a couple of drinks.
totally sober.
after having a joint.

and like, how much is the average amount befor it kicks in?
and what type of feeling is it.

I have only ever done weed/skunk befor.

(by the way, i know there is allready a long thread on this, but that lad who made the thread started it in different circumstances e.g. he had allready taken more drugs than me, and was asking different questions about it)

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Take it whenever.
    It kicks in straight away ...within seconds.
    I'll bet what you get though is amphetamine or mostly.
  • Options
    amphetamine???

& whats the feeling
  • Options
    TBWAH. wrote: »
    amphetamine???

& whats the feeling

Speed ...stimulant.
    I had a love affair with the stuff years ago but not to everyones liking.
    You won't be able to sleep ...nattering away to anyone who'll listen.
    Feel a bit shitty in the morning but not to bad.
  • Options
    Before you use it you might like to look into the sorts of things your cocaine money funds in South America - mass murder being one of them along with massive ecological destruction in the Amazon.

If you choose to use it I would advise your first time should be at home with friends and without alcohol. Use a small amount at first and see how you feel.

Also if you have any family history of heart problems I would massively warn against using it, cocaine is directly linked to heart trouble.
  • Options
    Oh my god please don't! I know a girl who tried a bit of "charlie" as you put it, & is now a living shadow of her former self, and lost custody of her children. You make it sound SO casual ! Plus the centre of your nose falls out. See how Kate Moss's nose has started to collapse on one side? I would advise you not to do it, but if you want to become a crackhead thats your choice!
  • Options
    NavyBlue wrote: »
    Oh my god please don't! I know a girl who tried a bit of "charlie" as you put it, & is now a living shadow of her former self, and lost custody of her children. You make it sound SO casual ! Plus the centre of your nose falls out. See how Kate Moss's nose has started to collapse on one side? I would advise you not to do it, but if you want to become a crackhead thats your choice!

Oh give up. How many tabloids have you been reading?!

Crackhead does not = Having a few lines of coke, FFS.

My personal thing is that it's way overpriced for what you get from it. There are indeed the social/ecological (etc) factors that Budda mentions that people choose to forget. Personally I'd say avoid it, but for the fact that it's a waste of money, and it's long reaching negative impacts around the world.

You'd be better off having a couple of pills, or some MDMA, IMO.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit

Yep and they cut it with heroin, your spinal fluid dries up, it makes you want to jump off buildings, and you resort to mugging old ladies at the bus stop.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ah, the memories I have of my last building jump session... *wistful sigh*
  • Options
    lol, thanks for the replies everyone, i know i make it seem casual, but it is in my world, u could say im a "football lad" and at football there is more cocain than pint glasses, it would just be a casual line on the coach to an away game or something, i dont intend to do more than 1 line, im the kind of person who thinks "ahh, whats the worst that could happen" lol (one day its going to be my downfall)
  • Options
    Think it's wise since you posted that problem with weed thread?
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Think it's wise since you posted that problem with weed thread?

nah im just thinking about it, reserching, weather ill do it or not is another matter
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »

How many tabloids have I been reading? I don't need to read rags to see whats going on around me every day? Plus now esctasy is ok??? Ye, you're right, I GIVE UP!
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »

How many tabloids have I been reading? I don't need to read rags to see whats going on around me every day? Plus now esctasy is ok??? Ye, you're right, I GIVE UP!

Your coming across as hysterical and ignorant.
  • Options
    Gosh, how did I ever manage to get a degree...........
  • Options

Your coming across as hysterical and ignorant.

She definitely is.
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch. Hysterical & Ignorant? You've just made me feel like shit for having an opinion!
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch. Hysterical & Ignorant? You've just made me feel like shit for having an opinion!

Unfortunately, your bordering-on-tabloid type of response is why.

For example
    Plus now esctasy is ok??? Ye, you're right, I GIVE UP!

Apart from a few very unfortunate examples, ecstasy has a fairly good 'safety' record. It's not addictive, it's cheap and about as close to safe as you can get when it comes to drugs. Your point is?

As I say, apart from a couple of unfortunate souls, that have their stories blown out of all proportion by the media, there are FAR fewer examples of bad consequences from taking pills than there are alcohol related problems.
  • Options
    My point is? RIGHT. I want you to stop commenting on my comments. END OF.
  • Options
    My point is? RIGHT. I want you to stop commenting on my comments. END OF.

Lmao!

Ok, well, there's not much point you posting on a discussion board if you don't want to discuss things.

Here, have a read of this:

Tabloid nonsense

;)

Are your views quite anti-drugs, in general?
  • Options
    Just to finish up: one, of course I know the tabloids blow things out of proportion, I;m talking about people i know, two, yes I'm very anti drugs and three, have you seen the picture of the american comedian Chris Farley when he was found dead after overdosing on a speedball ? NOT PRETTY VIEWING. It destroys people & their families.
  • Options
    WTF?!

How the living hell are you comparing speedball to ecstasy?!?!? Do you even know what speedball is?!? Christ - there is no way I would be touching that FFS. Heroin and cocaine, injected?! For God's sake, talk about tarring everything with the same brush...!

I think you need to get some perspective. Not everything is the same as everything else. When you say "It destroys people & their families", you're coming across as extremely uninformed.
  • Options
    Additionally:

My opinion is that anybody that gets to the point of choosing to inject drugs is indeed an idiot.

Also, I have to say that drugs themselves don't destroy lives - it is the people that choose to take them, then find themselves addicted that have destroyed their own lives. It's well fucking documented how dangerous and dangerously addictive some drugs are, and so if somebody decides to take them, then it's their own dumb fault. It's not like the drugs made the people take them in the first place!
  • Options
    People that take drugs run the risk of becoming addicted. thats what I think anyway. There is no need to be mean. I do know what a speedball is actually, & i wasn't comparing it to ecstacy. I just don't think drugs are safe...for instance is it ok for a pregnant woman to take esctacy or any other drug? Thats what I think, it doesn't mean I'm uninformed.
  • Options
    It's not recommended for pregnant women to do a LOT of things, and so that's a bit of a stupid argument.

I don't believe I have ever heard of anybody becoming addicted to esctasy. Perhaps there is an unbelievable rare example, but I guarantee that alcohol/cigarettes are far worse in every way. Check out this report by the scientists the government pay to advise them on drugs (and then choose to ignore, as the government are a bunch of idiots):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5230006.stm

The point is, if somebody takes drugs, it is their choice. It is not the drug that chooses to take itself, is it?
  • Options
    I think before my blood pressure goes up any further, i had better stop commenting here. your opinion is yours & mine is mine, & thats that.
  • Options
    Fair enough, but it's nice when you can actually do a bit of reading up on some professional opinions that are provided. Perhaps it will enlighten you a little.
  • Options
    Hey guys,

No one should feel unable to voice their opinions here and in fact you're all equally entitled to your views. When it comes to drugs people are often going to have really strong opinions, especially when there's negative personal experiences involved.

It's fine to question people's views but less of the insults eh..the OP just wants some advice here :(
  • Options
    Insults?!
  • Options
    Just to finish up: one, of course I know the tabloids blow things out of proportion, I;m talking about people i know, two, yes I'm very anti drugs and three, have you seen the picture of the american comedian Chris Farley when he was found dead after overdosing on a speedball ? NOT PRETTY VIEWING. It destroys people & their families.
    Perhaps you should just stay away from the drug boards?...