Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

had enough of PE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What a great site, genuine problems from genuine people!

Right, a very personal problem of which i have had enough. Am 40 now and have suffered with PE for all of my life. I have been with my partner for nearly 20 yrs and our sex life has been up and down like any relationship for that period of time but is on the whole very good. My wife doesn't worry about this at all, I have learnt other ways of satisfying her and she says that she is very happy.

Then why do anything about it? Well my PE is of a serious nature, oral sex is no problem, its penetrative sex where the problem is, lasting under a minute, I am though able to maintain an erection afterwards. My orgasms are a 100 times better the second time because my body can build up to it and I want this feeling the first time.

How do i cure this without talking to a doc, i visit the docs about every 5 yrs, so do not really have a relationship with a certain doc.

Comments

• Options
    Hey! Welcome to our humble boards.

Do you feel your PE is related to glans sensitivity? Or does it seem that as soon as you get an erection, you want to cum?
  • Options
    No i dont think so, we have, probaly because of this problem a fair bit of fore play before intercourse including oral. I like to keep the wife happy fist. Intercourse just gives a greater stimulation. hard to explain i guess. how do i tell if its sensitivity or something else?
  • Options
    PE? Polyethylene? Physical Education?
  • Options
    Premature ejaculation
  • Options
    oooh.
  • Options
    which is actually a bit of an odd thing when you read it with my sig underneath :D

sorry loving life...carry on :o