Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi everybody!

verovero Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi everybody!

I’m Veronika, new projects manager here at YouthNet, home of TheSite.org. This means I am one of those looking after a number of projects actually so they run smoothly and go live in a reasonable amount of time and budget. It also includes facilitating new ideas in coming alive and to support people who want to do so. The self-harm section on the site was one of them. The audio embed another one - hope you like it!

For me it’s about finding the balance in life and giving back these days. I love adventure and excitement, experimenting with life, finding out where my inner edge is and how to go beyond - ok, sort of adrenalin junky. Actually I love what ever I do, kite surfing, snow boarding, skiing, climbing, swimming, Ashtanga yoga, travelling, reading, good food, an honest chat, my friends … and my son.

I might pop up here and there, not quite decided yet which boards to moderate – feel drawn to many.

:)

Comments