Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BNP make tits of themselves - edition 36,428.

Aladdin's gonna love this... :p

Says the Telegraph: "BNP bosses have been ridiculed for using a Polish Spitfire to front a campaign calling for Eastern European immigrants to be barred from Britain. The party's 2009 European Elections poster shows a nostalgic picture of a Second World War fighter plane under the slogan 'Battle for Britain'. But RAF history experts have identified the iconic Romeo Foxtrot Delta Plane as belonging not to Britons but to a group of Polish pilots instead."

The best bit about this story - listen to what the BNP spokesweasel said: "It's not like the BNP are against Polish people as a nation. We are against Polish people coming over here and undercutting British workers. I mean how would the Polish people feel if their government started letting in millions of Vietnamese and letting them work for three bowls of rice a day."

Way to miss the point, moron. :rolleyes:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Way to insult not one, but two nations in a single statement too. Incidentally, I think they'll find that lots of Chinese workers came over to Poland to fill jobs that Polish workers left, so I imagine they're not too bothered about it somehow.

Funny though. And absolutely perfect at highlighting the ridiculous of the BNP's position, or anything like it.
  • Options
    Hardly a big deal, outside aviation experts how many people would know the difference between a Spitfire from a Polish squadron and a spitfire from a nominally British?
  • Options
    Hardly a big deal, outside aviation experts how many people would know the difference between a Spitfire from a Polish squadron and a spitfire from a nominally British?
    Not that I'm surprised that the knuckle draggers are ignorant of it, but of course the Polish made great contributions to the war effort. The Enigma comes to mind....

Perhaps that's the root of it... the naziboys are resentful that the Poles played a pivotal role in defeating Hitler.
  • Options

Yes, but it aptly demonstrates the ignorance of these idiots when it comes to the contribution of non-British people to this country. As a piece of propaganda, it's a huge own goal.
  • Options
    I knew ;) but then i love military aviation.