Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Youtube

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So... has anyone got any funny or embarrassing videos of themselves posted on youtube?

Come on.. dont be shy, post em up here so we can all see.

Mine is of me struggling to put the cover on my duvet with my sister laughing hysterically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnFG03Ktr4&feature=related

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure what exactly a duvet is for, but I'm pretty sure not wearing it as a poncho would be a good first step.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g-Q3Z589nI&feature=channel

Does this count? I was the Draenei (the guy getting hit with the big sick)

If that doesn count, then no!
  • Options
    I'm not sure what exactly a duvet is for, but I'm pretty sure not wearing it as a poncho would be a good first step.

A duvet is a quilt to sleep under. I was trying to reach the far corners.. it worked it theory but i ended up just turning it inside out about a million times
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    This (and a couple of variations) is the only video of me on youtube or anywhere online (as far as I know). Not particularly embarassing though.
    I'm the guy in the background, trying to sell CDs.
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    A duvet is a quilt to sleep under. I was trying to reach the far corners.. it worked it theory but i ended up just turning it inside out about a million times

that made me lol